Page 39 of 148 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Sara is going to get the Norelle cut.
    "WE NEED MORE~!"
    Sara IS the most commercial and she should focus on that.

if Sara doesn't win she should look into modeling in Asia. i bet they'd love her there.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenad girl View Post
    I really like sara and I think she is the only girl left who should win, I'm sick of all the girls who are like "Oh I have wanted this since I was 5, I was meant to be a model, I want to prove myself" they all say that and they all suck , sara wants this but shes not a little school girl.
    and i love sara's quiet confident
    nigel is very mean,to sara
    but even twiggy doesn't seem to like her
    hope it will turn to a good thing~

I agree, Nigel always has something bad to say about Sara. Hmph!

She has one of the best CoverGirl commercials, a nice smile, pretty face and her haircut is really nice! All the other girls are dead in my book! Okay, except for Joanie and Danielle (Ideal Top 3, because I dislike Nnenna, Jade and I like Furonda and all, but c'mon! Danielle's okay I guess.)

Sara's doll shot had such a great face! her face really did look like a barbie. the pose was a big fat NO though.

I was reading the latest issue of Lucky and I saw a L'Oreal ad.
    The girl in it looked SO much like Sara. But then again, Sara looks SO much like Scarlett. Is the girl in the ad Scarlett or Sara?

she's a stunner

FORT Fogey
    I swear that I saw Sara on the street last week in DC. ... Unfortunately, I was coming up behind the woman in question -- she was *very* tall, seemed totally to have Sara's body and walk, and definitely had her ANTM hair, was wearing flip-flops, gray slacks, and a tube top (the modely costumer, right?) -- but I passed her and didn't want to turn around and totally stare. My sideways glance suggested that it was Sara -- the face looked awfully similar though I wasn't sure about the lips ... Wonder where she is now.

Is it just me or is this photo of Sara to die for??? I would stop in a magazine or something if I saw this picture in it for sure! She is totally rocking this one! So gorgeous!!!
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

i totally agree. she finally turned it around and gave great face.