Page 23 of 148 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 1471

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

  1. #221
    .:ChAnTaL:. Lulu_9289's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire&Ice View Post
    Sara looked like she was ten feet tall with those weapon-like-hooker-heels.
    yeah she did im still amazed that she didn't fall she suprise me

  2. #222
    What? taffina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu_9289 View Post
    yeah she did im still amazed that she didn't fall she suprise me
    I hope she has a top 3 pic next week.

  3. #223
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    19
    If she doesn't make it at least to the Top 3, this show is dead to me [/Janice]. She has such presence and poise that my eyes are compelled to follow her every move. She may not be the most stunning, but she is definitely the classiest of any hamster to ever appear on ANTM, ever. Absolutely captivating.

  4. #224
    What? taffina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
    If she doesn't make it at least to the Top 3, this show is dead to me [/Janice]. She has such presence and poise that my eyes are compelled to follow her every move. She may not be the most stunning, but she is definitely the classiest of any hamster to ever appear on ANTM, ever. Absolutely captivating.
    I really like her too, and I usually gravitate to the darker haired girls.

  5. #225
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by taffina View Post
    I really like her too, and I usually gravitate to the darker haired girls.

    Ditto. My favorites thus far are Elyse, Yoanna and Ann. Kahlen was endearing. HATED Cycle 5. Sara has single-handedly revived my ANTM love. I just hope she finds her footing soon, she seems really unsure about what modelling is all about, what makes a good picture/walk, her best angles etc. Her intellect should bring her up to speed I'm sure (or so I hope). I'm a firm believer that it's not just a matter of practice or experience that makes a great model. It's a question of knowing the look the photographer/client is looking for in the shoot, and being able to convey that emotion effectively.

    IMO, the main reason why Elyse was always able to take pictures which almost "speak" to you (recall the snake picture) was because she knew how to emote and WHAT to emote - she always manages to catch on quickly the mood each occasion warrants (vulnerable, fierce, innocent, animalistic, sophisticated, edgy etc).

    From the manner Sara has conducted herself (edited to add: as well as her academic conquests!), I think she has the brains to pull that off once she knows how modelling works.

  6. #226
    What? taffina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
    Ditto. My favorites thus far are Elyse, Yoanna and Ann. Kahlen was endearing. HATED Cycle 5. Sara has single-handedly revived my ANTM love. I just hope she finds her footing soon, she seems really unsure about what modelling is all about, what makes a good picture/walk, her best angles etc. Her intellect should bring her up to speed I'm sure (or so I hope). I'm a firm believer that it's not just a matter of practice or experience that makes a great model. It's a question of knowing the look the photographer/client is looking for in the shoot, and being able to convey that emotion effectively.

    IMO, the main reason why Elyse was always able to take pictures which almost "speak" to you (recall the snake picture) was because she knew how to emote and WHAT to emote - she always manages to catch on quickly the mood each occasion warrants (vulnerable, fierce, innocent, animalistic, sophisticated, edgy etc).

    From the manner Sara has conducted herself (edited to add: as well as her academic conquests!), I think she has the brains to pull that off once she knows how modelling works.
    Well...I disagree with you on Cycle 5. I think C5 had the best group of girls in awhile, including better than this Cycle.
    Sara is only one of three I like and keep my interest this cycle, where as last cycle, there were several that had my interest at first.
    I think Nik and Nicole were the two best final two in awhile on this show. They both had the total package, even though I love Nicole and she was my pick, Nik was a hottie and took some amazing pics.

    Alas, let me get back to Sara.
    Sara has a good chance of being top 3, I am not sure she will win.
    This show has not been kind to blondes, and Sara does not have modeling experience like so many on this cycle apparently do.
    A lot of the girls this cycle have been modeling for a few years in some capacity, and in Jade's case she was in a Jay Z music video as well as doing modeling.

    Hopefully Sara will pull from her intelligence to catch up on what it takes to model.
    Last edited by taffina; 03-25-2006 at 09:38 AM.

  7. #227
    FORT Fogey Fashion_Nazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Das Boot
    Posts
    884
    The more I watch Sara, I can't but help compare her to Elyse. Both were recent graduates of college. Elyse signed up as a joke and Sara was discovered in a mall. Elyse made it into the top 3 and should of been the winner based on her overall appearance. Sara on the other hand isn't as super striking as Elyse. I think Sara is very raw and I do see some potential.

  8. #228
    FORT Fogey hot_chocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,778
    Quote Originally Posted by taffina View Post
    Hopefully Sara will pull from her intelligence to catch up on what it takes to model.
    I hope so too. I was also surprised that she didn't fall in those shoes, I just thought she would for some reason. But apparently she is "used to the altitude." I hope she takes an amazing photo next week!
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

  9. #229
    .:ChAnTaL:. Lulu_9289's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    821
    i really don't think she is but i hope she proves me wrong so bad because next week they take a pic with male models and hse has a boyfriend already she might not feel to confterbable with him the same thing that happend to rebecca could happend to her

  10. #230
    FORT Fan Nnenna4TopModel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Among the Stars
    Posts
    316
    This cycle has given me hope in ANTM once more. Nnenna, Mollie, Danielle, Brooke, and Sara have all made me believe that this show can actually give prizes to deserving winners again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.