Page 20 of 148 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

A lot of atheletes have their heights, uh, adjusted by school and scouts for recuiting and drafting purposes. Sara probably was not responsible for the error reported about her height.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_MiSer View Post
    A lot of atheletes have their heights, uh, adjusted by school and scouts for recuiting and drafting purposes. Sara probably was not responsible for the error reported about her height.
    Yes, they want the intimidation factor, therefore the coach lists the athletes bigger than what they are in reality.

I really hope Sara makes it to the top TWO, I would love for her to win, but Nnenna seems to be the favorite so far.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    her haircut is good but i do agree that its not for her. something about it doesnt suit her personality

Maybe she IS 6'3" like her school profile says, and she says she is shorter to fit more of the industry standard. Kari played basketball in HS and her stats claim she is 5'8" so if her height is inflated like most schools do (especially in HS) then you know she is only around 5'6".

Quote Originally Posted by bumann84 View Post
    Maybe she IS 6'3" like her school profile says, and she says she is shorter to fit more of the industry standard. Kari played basketball in HS and her stats claim she is 5'8" so if her height is inflated like most schools do (especially in HS) then you know she is only around 5'6".
    How would Sara know the industry standard when she did not even try out for the show on her own, the producers saw her in the malll and asked her to audition .
    Seems to me Sara is not up on the modeling industry enough to know what height range is acceptable.
    Sara did tell Kathy in the van she was 6'1", I just do not see her lying about it.

jmo

I think anyone who is 6'3" knows they aren't in any type of normal height range wether they are in the modeling industry or not. height is a silly thing to lie about, but people do it all the time. Why? I don't know, but they do. She very well could be 6'1" it was only a theory. I do not mean anything bad about it.

Sara is very raw and is a project. I believe they gave her an extreme haircut to see what she could do with it.

It's obvious that she has a small comfort zone and going against the norm is difficult for her. When I looked at the ice photo I thought it was great, but the judges thought otherwise.

She'll be around for a while unless something disastrous happens.

I think that Sara has a really good shot at winning this.

Quote Originally Posted by antmANNfan View Post
    I think that Sara has a really good shot at winning this.
    I hope she makes top 2 at least

Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA View Post
    her haircut is good but i do agree that its not for her. something about it doesnt suit her personality
    It doesn't, but hopefully she'll make it work.
    I'd hate to see her go because she cannot adjust to a hair style.