Page 18 of 148 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

I like her cut on Sara but I dont think she knows how to work it because it is not her style but i am still rooting for her.

I really don't like her haircut...I thought it looked way better longer.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Newbie
    I'm surprise she didn't cry more... I would've jumped off a bridge if someone half of my head...

I thought that she did overreacted, first she said she was not going to be the girl that was going to cry because of her makeover and than she starts crying. Her hair wasn't even that long in the first place, it'll probably take her like 3 months for it to grow back to the way it was. Nnenna in the other hand should've been worried but she was so calm and cool.

Both Nnenna and Mollie Sue accepted their even more drastic cuts more gracefully than Sara.

It was obvious she didn't like the new haircut. She kept quiet and then cried to her boyfriend.

When they had the competition for their makeover, I thought her "street chic" was more like "hooker chic". I seriously doubted that a hooker would be caught in public in her outfit.

I have this bad feeling that she going to be this cycle's Kyle - the complete physical package but can't take a great picture

i LOV sara's hair, but i do agree it isn't something that fits what i see of sara's personality, at least she didn't wine and complain tooo much *cough*jade*cough*
    my avatars

lj credit: demon_chyld

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl View Post
    Sara really turned me off of her last night with all of the complaining about her hair. I really thought the comment about her going to Republican function's with her boyfriend showed that she wouldn't fit into the world of modeling.
    The thing is, I know a number of young Republican girls with modern hairstyles. The cute wasn't that edgy IMHO.

I would think she would be more concerned with them seeing her in the hot pants when she was supposed to pick her "personal style" (if I remember them saying that). And why did she pick them if she would never wear them?

I think she looks cute in the cut ... and her hair will grow out if she really hates it ...

cow
    yeh, i think she overreacted to her haircut. but i do think she looked better before the makeover, longer hair just matches her face more. at some angles, she looks weird with short hair. I think they should've given her wavy hair extentions and maybe some side bangs.
    moooooo
    orangepie

We may like the cut (I do) but I know if someone cut my hair like that I would shed a tear or two. As for modern, I am not sure it gets much more edgy, she has a mohawk, seriously, I want to see a picture with more edgy hair, and if it is dyed pink, that doesn't make it edgy, it makes it pink.