Page 16 of 148 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

I want her to win this. Then she'd be my most fave winner, ever!

I don't think she is great at all. I think she looks completely average, like 5 different girls in my high school; her picture looks amateurish and imbalanced, she doesn't have a model's bone structure or strong jaw, she's too old, and she's way too tall for an industry that is actually starting to trend slightly shorter.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    I think she just glows as a commercial model. I mean, she does literally shine! In the confession video, "note CONFESSION", she looks as if she's in a commercial already. I think she'd be perfect for commercials, runway but not really print.
    beauty is only skin deep.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    I think she's one of those girls who look better front-on rather than three-quarter or profile, mostly beacuse her chin looks a bit weak from those angles. For instance, I like BigMacs4Life's avatar much more than her final head shot.

I wonder why it took them so long to finally get someone so tall, and I was looking on the IMG models websight and a lot of those girls are 6' tall.

Quote Originally Posted by bumann84 View Post
    I wonder why it took them so long to finally get someone so tall, and I was looking on the IMG models websight and a lot of those girls are 6' tall.
    and a lot of those girls are actually taller.

i think her makeover will take her from safe to high fashion.

i agree she has a somewhat common look, but there's something about her face that sets her apart.. i'm not sure what it is but i think it's the eyes

As far as the doppleganger thing goes...
    1) She doesn't actually look very much like Scarlett Johanssen at all.
    2) Ever hear of a girl named Gemma Ward? Ever hear of a girl (who is even with the *same agency*) named Sasha Pivovarova?

But Sara's look is soooo boring and common. Every time I look at her I feel like I've seen her face a thousand times, even though she doesn't necessarily look like anyone else. And her face is just so awkward-looking too. I don't understand at all why anyone likes her so much.

Quote Originally Posted by explodethisbody View Post
    As far as the doppleganger thing goes...
    1) She doesn't actually look very much like Scarlett Johanssen at all.
    2) Ever hear of a girl named Gemma Ward? Ever hear of a girl (who is even with the *same agency*) named Sasha Pivovarova?

But Sara's look is soooo boring and common. Every time I look at her I feel like I've seen her face a thousand times, even though she doesn't necessarily look like anyone else. And her face is just so awkward-looking too. I don't understand at all why anyone likes her so much.
    i know exactly what you're saying, and that's what the judges felt too that's why they said she needs a "fashion injection"...which is what her makeover will be. i bet she's gonna look as stunning in person with her new look as she does in pictures.

I love SARA!
    she´s one of my favorites together with Kari and Nenna and Moliie!
    Sara is so beautiful and has an amazing body!!
    and on the show she seems really cool and interesnting

I love, love, love how they found another Sara yet she's so different. Her walk may not be perfect, but she's no Miss Tippy Tumbles with ginormous shoulders. Hopefully someone will call her on her grin at panel and tell her to practice one that isn't so Just Another Pretty Blonde Girl.

Can't wait to see her after her makeover. Edge her out, play up the moody look she owns so well and bam!