Page 15 of 148 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Sara has to be my favorite contestant so far. She's sweet but not annoyingly so, it's like she has a natural peace about herself - I'm definitely rooting for her!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

FORT Regular
    She is very striking--looks like a model and had a good picture this time. I don't know about her winning--the judges tend to stay away from selecting a girl who looks a lot like another established model or a celebrity--I always thought that is one reason they downgraded Nic,since she favors Beyonce and Noemi Lenoir(sic) (among other endless whimsical reasons they cut her). Sara is the "6ft tall Scarlett Johanssen" but the real Scarlett is on covers and ads already--will the industry hire her doppelganger? Time will tell,but this girl has excellent potential.

She's gorgeous but she makes all the other girls seem like midgets. I think they should make her wear flat all the time and make all the other girls wear heels. If I didn't know how tall she was, I would of thought this season had a bunch of midgets and one girl that is tall.

She is sooo tall. She makes all the other girls look like 5'2" or something. But she is so gorgeous, I want her to win. I'm not impressed with her makeover however, by the few shots I've seen (too early to judge!). She looked very gorgeous with her hair up during panel. Like Ms. Jay said, "Just give her a fashion injection" and she'll be fine. Needs to work on her walk though.

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    I think I under estimated her
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    I'm so happy i picked her as a pre-show favorite! This girl has some mad potential! Best bald shot, and the best fairy shot! And all from a girl with no modeling experience prior!

This girl is winner material

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen View Post
    I'm so happy i picked her as a pre-show favorite! This girl has some mad potential! Best bald shot, and the best fairy shot! And all from a girl with no modeling experience prior!

This girl is winner material
    I agree. She's amazing. To have the best bald shot with basically no previous modelling experience is very impressive! I think she has the right personality as well! Even though I think she should win, I don't think she will.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    I agree. She's amazing. To have the best bald shot with basically no previous modelling experience is very impressive! I think she has the right personality as well! Even though I think she should win, I don't think she will.
    I know i think she should win also but i don't think so i think that she would stay for quite a while because ANTM went out of there way just for her to apply but i still keep my hopes up

I have a feeling she won this

I wanna be as tall as her.

She's just okay in my book.
    2003-2008.