Page 147 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4797137138139140141142143144145146147148 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1471

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Re: Sara - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2909908;
    Ironically I believe the reason why Sara made it so far,(and for that matter was chosen by the casting agents sent to the mall in the first place),have nothing to do with her ability to model but have everything to do with television,in other words Sara was chosen in spite of her ability to model;not because of it. To make a very long story short I believe that UPN wanted a Scarlett Johansson or Jessica Alba look a like without having to pay the salary of either Scarlett Johansson or Jessica Alba. I strongly suspect that cycle 6 was the perfect example of micromanagement and that network execs told Tyra+Gang of Four to instruct the casting agents to pick either a ScarJo or Jessica Alba double and even told them when to eliminate her. Apparently the ntwork execs got exactly what they wanted. I suspect that Sara being an intelligent women has figured this out by now and is probably very bitter about it.
    You know what honestly, I've been thinking that for so long. I think that's the main reason too.They don't want Sara to feel regret for accepting their offer.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

A.J, Nicole, Renee, Jenah ILikeThat's Avatar

Sara Albert is definately one of the most striking girls on ANTM!
    Whitney won!!!

OMG! I just used Google to look up any info on Sara and if you click on images and look at the lower left hand corner of the screen you will see a picture of Sara getting married. Because of how it is posted I can not get it into photobucket and therefore cannot post it myself. but it is there for all to see. Sara is now a married woman. The picture is captioned "America`s Next Top Bride" and OMG if you go to google and look up Elizabeth Bailey Weddings, Wedding and Event Planning in Baltimore ... and go to that webpage you will see Sunday, April 13, 2008
    America's Next Top Bride and a picture of Sara in her wedding gown with her new husband! The caption to that pic says: "Recognize this famous face? We are thrilled to be helping Sara Albert, from America's Next Top Model Season 6, with her August 2008 wedding to John Hallmark."
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;3000475;
    OMG! I just used Google to look up any info on Sara and if you click on images and look at the lower left hand corner of the screen you will see a picture of Sara getting married. Because of how it is posted I can not get it into photobucket and therefore cannot post it myself. but it is there for all to see. Sara is now a married woman. The picture is captioned "America`s Next Top Bride" and OMG if you go to google and look up Elizabeth Bailey Weddings, Wedding and Event Planning in Baltimore ... and go to that webpage you will see Sunday, April 13, 2008
    America's Next Top Bride and a picture of Sara in her wedding gown with her new husband! The caption to that pic says: "Recognize this famous face? We are thrilled to be helping Sara Albert, from America's Next Top Model Season 6, with her August 2008 wedding to John Hallmark."
    Awww. They look cute together. I bet there will be pictures for us to see after the wedding.

I envy John Hallmark. IMO John Hallmark(Sara`s bf soon to be husband) is one of the luckiest men in the world. Oppourtunities to marry women like Sara dont happen very often.. I wish the both of them well. I will keep looking on the internet for more info about them getting married and let everyone know what I find( assuming my apartment and town have not either gone underwater or been blown away from a major hurricane by then;afterall August(the month that Sara and John will marry), is one of the worst months for hurricanes where I live but not where Sara lives.).

Couture Connoisseur

Sara has one of the hottest bodies to ever be on ANTM. She didn't get near enough priase for how good her walk actually is, and she's absolutely striking.

Even though she could be cut from the same cloth as Scarjo, I don't think she was picked as part of any secret plan by the Tyramaniacs. Naima herself was scouted by ANTM employees, as well as many other girls. I think that they, just like anyone else in their right mind would see a 6'1 blonde chick with perfect skin, gorgeous eyes, and legs for days and think "$$$".

Saying that she got on the show due to some hoax is borderline insulting and undermines how good she actually was. It's a pity she ended up actually sucking in the real world, but she seemed like she was at a much different place in her life than the other girls in terms of marriage and starting a career - I don't think she really wanted it.

Team Whitney/Katarzyna Epochalypse's Avatar

I can't believe the amount of stick I've seen for Sara's elephant photo.
    Who cares if she copied Joanie?, she should be honered that someone deems her great enough to copy.
    Personally I think Sara's photo was the best that week.
    Cycle 10 Favourite's - Whitney, Aimee and Amis
    Best Photo's
    Homeless - Aimee, Makeover - Claire, Lingerie - Marvita, Paint - Aimee,
    Music - Whitney, Fuerzabruta - Whitney, Jetsetters - Dominique, Commercial - Katarzyna, Roman Castle - Fatima, Movie Icons - Anya, CoverGirl - Whitney

Their children are going to be, like, 7 feet tall. LOL.

Love Sara, though, and her husband's cute, so yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Epochalypse;3026635;
    I can't believe the amount of stick I've seen for Sara's elephant photo.
    Who cares if she copied Joanie?, she should be honered that someone deems her great enough to copy.
    Personally I think Sara's photo was the best that week.
    I agree with you Epochalypse . Keep in mind that Sara was new to the world of modeling and that it is only by copying in the short term that someone can learn a new skill. If I had been on the judging panel I would have told Sara: "I understand you are new to the world of modeling and it is only by imitating others that you can learn. It is OK for the time being but keep in mind that ultimately you will have to make it your own. Given the circumstances I will not hold copying against you. For someone with no modeling experience you are doing very well and keep up the good work. " ( I would then have voted to keep Sara into the next episode and have her called out first.). Personally as is the case with her cycle 9 namesake I think that Sara(C6)`s elimination was bogus and that more then anything else Sara was a victim of the "office politics" that seems to go on and on and on from one cycle to the next.
    Last edited by amazonophile; 05-28-2008 at 07:24 PM. Reason: boldface correction

FORT Fogey

I myself don't think Sara's elimination was wrong or unfair at all. Besides her bald & elephant photo, she really just did not deliver. I thought it was such a joke that she was called before Joanie the mermaid week, because IMO Sara's photo, especially her face in it, was just dreadful. Also, I find her falling fairy tales photo very, very bad. Sara is beautiful, but she had an annoying personality (poor thing must cry and whine because she doesn't know if her hairstyle is a bob or not) and bad photos, so I think her elimination was very fair. It made way for what I think of as the best final three in ANTM history.