Page 146 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4696136137138139140141142143144145146147148 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1471

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Re: Sara - Cycle 6

OMG, I just realized she looks like Jessica Alba in the pre show pic.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2895755;
    new?
    OMG! Where did you find it Ohmygosh? Maybe she reconsidered and is modeling again? That picture is beautiful and hot. I miss Sara soooooo..... much.
    Last edited by amazonophile; 04-07-2008 at 09:09 PM. Reason: punctuation
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

all-antm
    but the gallery is sometimes offline
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

I remember seeing that picture a while back.

Yeah. The hair isn't flattering. Way to age her about twenty years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2896309;
    OMG, I just realized she looks like Jessica Alba in the pre show pic.
    I have often thought too that Sara the Great looks in some ways like Jessica Alba. (I like Jessica Alba alot too but that is a story for another forum), however I think( for obvious reasons), that Sara the Great looks more like Jessica Alba as a brunette then a blonde. Sundae Morning:,by the preshow pic are you referring to the photo of Sara which began this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;1781121;
    or are you refering to this zoom in of Sara: ?

amazonophile i'm sorry, but you are kind of freaky in the worst way of the word, almost scary. you've got to stop with the obssesion. it's very...odd. and i'm sorry if it hurts, but i'm preety much sure that some people agree... if not then its just me.
    bring janice back. now.

FORT Fogey

To be honest, I have no idea why Sara made it so far. She took some pretty crappy photos. I hated her mermaid picture and her falling fairy tales shot. She was always so emotionless and bland. I wish she had been eliminated instead of Leslie.

I don't think she reconsidered. I found her polaroids for Elite back in her modeling days. They are nice!

"Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2904782;
    To be honest, I have no idea why Sara made it so far.
    Ironically I believe the reason why Sara made it so far,(and for that matter was chosen by the casting agents sent to the mall in the first place),have nothing to do with her ability to model but have everything to do with television,in other words Sara was chosen in spite of her ability to model;not because of it. To make a very long story short I believe that UPN wanted a Scarlett Johansson or Jessica Alba look a like without having to pay the salary of either Scarlett Johansson or Jessica Alba. I strongly suspect that cycle 6 was the perfect example of micromanagement and that network execs told Tyra+Gang of Four to instruct the casting agents to pick either a ScarJo or Jessica Alba double and even told them when to eliminate her. Apparently the ntwork execs got exactly what they wanted. I suspect that Sara being an intelligent women has figured this out by now and is probably very bitter about it.
    Last edited by amazonophile; 04-10-2008 at 08:19 PM. Reason: boldface correction

FORT Fogey

I HIGHLY doubt casting agents were deliberately sent out to a mall with the instruction of "Find somebody who looks like Scarlett Johansson or Jessica Alba."

They were probably told to go out and find tall, thin girls. Sara is tall and thin. She is also a girl. If her main gimmick was looking like Scarlett Johansson you would think that such a resemblance would be mentioned more than it was. On the show I think I heard the comparison like... once? Twice, maybe?

You are reaching too far for some sort of immoral scheme. Sara made the show because casting agents saw potential. They didn't look at her and think "SHE LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY WHO WOULD MAKE A GREAT CANDIDATE FOR FOURTH PLACE." Sara (as much as I love her) really wasn't that impressive during her cycle. She was my second favorite of the cycle but even I think her elimination was very justified. Danielle, Joanie, and Jade knew how to pose their tails off. To me it is undeniable that Sara was the weakest of the four. I find Danielle to be overrated. I like her, but I don't get the constant praise. So when they were in the bottom two together of course I was hoping Sara's name would be called. But when it wasn't I didn't start blaming it on absurd conspiracies as if it was a presidential assassination plot. While she had improved she still seemed lost and like her heart wasn't entirely invested into such a career. She DID quit modeling, after all.
    Last edited by Wiest; 04-10-2008 at 08:44 PM.