Page 145 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4595135136137138139140141142143144145146147148 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1471

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Re: Sara - Cycle 6

fell in love with sara the first time i saw her. o yea i love scarlet johansson too around that period. she was pretty good in the show. it might be edit, but i've to agree that she was like outperformed by the cast of her cycle at least in the personality department, which made her less prominent. but she's still a standout literally off the group and on several shoots.

this bunch is really strong though. this cycle has one of the most successful post show, mollie, the most memorable character, jade, and the most likeable and modelesque top 2. if we get to write down the top contestants off all cycles, cycle 6 would have a lot, and sara's in the list.

i love her. but sometimes i feel like she is always confuse, insecure and sad... she don't smile with life... i don't know.

Yeah, she didn't seem too excited, but she is still sooo amazingly beautiful. I wish she hadn't quit, because it still seemed like she hadn't really gotten the hang of it yet, her pictures still weren't quite there but I guess that's what happens when you can't let go. Even if she didn't have a passion for fashion, she could've treated it like a job. I guess she was more of the clinical type.

Quote Originally Posted by StarrieEyedKat;2789596;
    I don't have a clue if this has been posted, and if it has, sorry, but I found this on IMDB.

"In Cycle 6, after the "Falling Fairy-Tales" shoot, contestant Sara Albert had to go the emergency room because she had injured her back. Subsequently, she had to see a chiropractor regularly."
    Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2698574;
    I still think that Sara`s ANTM career does not make sense without factoring in the possibliity of either accident or conspiracy. BTW as what I believe is added evidence I discovered a very intresting fact about Sara on IMDB. Check this out: "America's Next Top Model" (2003) - Trivia In Cycle 6, after the "Falling Fairy-Tales" shoot, contestant Sara Albert had to go the emergency room because she had injured her back. Subsequently, she had to see a chiropractor regularly. It seems to me this throws a whole new dimension on Sara`s elimination. Does it not make sense that Sara`s back injury could have created posing issues near the end of cycle6? (especially in the scene where she was being dangled above the water and on the elephant). Why did they edit Sara`s trip to the emergency room. It makes no sense to me.
    I agree with you Blaase and I will add to what you said about this beautiful glamourous amazon. ( BTW where do you think the word " glamazon comes from? ), I have been watching ANTM ever since C6 and IMO no other contestant from the last three cycles can hold a candle to Sara(certainly in beauty and personality) even my other ANTM favs such as Mollie Sue(C6) ,Ebony(C9), Sarah(C9), Victoria(C9) and Leslie(C6) are at best a distant second to Sara.
    Actually I had already posted it but I am glad you noticed it StarrieEyedKat. I do believe it adds a whole new dimension to her elimination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nade253;2734943;
    Um, amazonphile you a little obssessed with Sara aren't you...
    Quote Originally Posted by registration;2790220;
    fell in love with sara the first time i saw her. o yea i love scarlet johansson too around that period. she was pretty good in the show. it might be edit, but i've to agree that she was like outperformed by the cast of her cycle at least in the personality department, which made her less prominent. but she's still a standout literally off the group and on several shoots.

this bunch is really strong though. this cycle has one of the most successful post show, mollie, the most memorable character, jade, and the most likeable and modelesque top 2. if we get to write down the top contestants off all cycles, cycle 6 would have a lot, and sara's in the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by guii;2790236;
    i love her. but sometimes i feel like she is always confuse, insecure and sad... she don't smile with life... i don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;1781121;
    I too fell in love with Sara the first time I saw her and it was when I saw the picture of Sara that hepcat began this thread with in the TV Guide which had a whole article about cycle 6. I had never paid attention before to ANTM but when I saw that goddess like face in the TV Guide ;well I guess you could say it was instant love. . I was so amazed at how mesmerizing and hypnotic Sara`s beauty was. When I saw that pic of Sara in the TV guide for the first time I found her beauty so intense that i could not stop staring at her picture for several minutes. From that momment on I have been watching ANTM and continue to hope for another ANTM contestant who can equal her beauty. I also think that Sara had the best personality out of all the ANTM contestants. I believe Sara`s insecurity about her height was probably a reaction to how our society treats women who do not live up to the stereotype that our society has set for women(small, weak submissive). Sara has none of those stereotypical characteristics which may have caused difficulty with peers thourough the years which I think is such a shame. A big part of the reason why I love Sara so much is because she is an amazon. BTW her athleticism added to her beauty When she quit the industry I went into a bout of depression for a while. I am still sad Sara is not in the industry anymore. I do not know if there will ever be an ANTM contestant in the future who can measure up to Sara`s beauty.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

you like bianca? she is also tall and full liped.

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2790681;
    you like bianca? she is also tall and full liped.
    Yes but still not as much as Sara.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

amazonophile, if you are certain that a tall and full-lipped woman is the only type of beautiful woman in the world, then you'll never find a wife

When I first Sara in cycle 6, I was like who is this lanky, huge-lipped "model"? But she's grown on me so much. She has an amazing face, and a likable personality. I'm so sad that she quit modeling, but it's her decision.

new?
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Oh, she didn't quit. Black hair? its oh kay
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Her eye looks a little too weird.
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!