Page 144 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4494134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148 LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1471

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Re: Sara - Cycle 6

I think that what happmned at the end of Cycle 6 was a palace coup. Sara should have won not Danielle. It is a mystery to me why Tyra+Gang of Four chose Danielle over Sara.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2773751;
    I think that what happmned at the end of Cycle 6 was a palace coup. Sara should have won not Danielle. It is a mystery to me why Tyra+Gang of Four chose Danielle over Sara.
    If Sara was chosen over Danielle, that would be a mystery to me. She as hell didn't deserve her spot.

THE FINAL 2 SHOULD HAVE BEEN DANIELLE AND SARA AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY NO MATTER WHO WON.

Atleast they did better then Jonie...
    "Even though I didn't win, I still feel like I am on top of the world." -Dominique

Sara + Danielle F2 wouldve been fierce IF Sara wasn't so self-concious and did better in her photoshoots. To me, she always looked sad.

you know, it's kind of a love-hate thing with sara, for me.

on the one hand, she produced photos like the bald shoot, her career shot, her swimsuit shot,her elephant shot, and her mermaid shot.
    but on the other hand, she couldn't move, and she also took pictures that weren't good at all.. such as her ice queen shot, her fairytales shot, her shoe shot, and her doll shot.

but when it comes down to it, danielle staying in the competition was completely justified. danielle had a great walk, had a consistently good portfolio, and had an amazing personality.
    while sara did have a sweet personality, she couldn't walk, and her portfolio was incredibly hit or miss.

both danielle and sara are incredibly talented, and i prefer both of their looks to joanie or jade. but it was sara's time to go, in my opinion.

I agree with you. Love hate.
    Actually, the only photo I'm impressed with Sara is the bald shot and that's it.
    She's boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2773624;
    6'3" and not 6'1"? Whoa. Just whoa.
    she was reallllyyy tall ala 6'3, well that's what I thought until people said she was 6'1.
    glad to see I was right

also amazonophile you're funny, every time you search for girls in antm you want them with big lips, tall and sports divas

6'1 = 183cm wow

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2774461;
    amazonophile you're funny, every time you search for girls in antm you want them with big lips, tall and sports divas
    I guess you could say that at least in terms of physical characteristics and personality I consider Sara(C6) to be the prototype of the ideal model. BTW it was because of Sara(C6) that I started watching ANTM in the first place. Even though Sara the Great is no longer in the industry I will always consider Sara to be my standard of comparison and will look for ANTM contestants with those characteristics. So far in cycle 10 the contestants who come closest to having these characteristics are Marvita,Lauren and Anya.
    Last edited by amazonophile; 01-29-2008 at 08:27 PM. Reason: boldface correction
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

I don't have a clue if this has been posted, and if it has, sorry, but I found this on IMDB.

"In Cycle 6, after the "Falling Fairy-Tales" shoot, contestant Sara Albert had to go the emergency room because she had injured her back. Subsequently, she had to see a chiropractor regularly."
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!