Page 143 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4393133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1471

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Re: Sara - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by Nade253;2734943;
    Um, amazonphile you a little obssessed with Sara aren't you...
    Quote Originally Posted by reneealldeway19;2734952;
    Lol I know how he feels!

*Points to username*
    Yes I am. Sara is the ideal ANTM contestant.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

why do you like her?

shes nothing.

shes not even modeling.sad.

FORT Newbie

I think Sara is ugly.

Her lips are too huge, her eyes look funny, her nose is wonky.

Plus, her body is way too muscular for modelling.

Team SaraaNicolelReneea. snowyan's Avatar

[mod edit]
    She's very pretty to me
    She has a pretty face which is very unique
    Last edited by Marleybone; 12-28-2007 at 03:47 PM.
    I should keep my mouth shut .

Quote Originally Posted by Rihanna99;2735039;
    why do you like her?

shes nothing.

shes not even modeling.sad.
    Sara actually did quite a lot of modeling before she quit. Nothing too much, but she had some of the most amazing test shots!

Quote Originally Posted by Rihanna99;2735039;
    why do you like her?
    Quote Originally Posted by oddsbodikins;2735180;
    Her lips are huge.
    Plus, her body is muscular.
    It is because all of the parameters that oddsbodikins cited:huge lips,muscular body(and one he did not list is height), IMO are very good attributes for a woman to have. oddsbodikins listed them as liabilities,but what is a liability for one is an asset for someone else. I have always liked to see models having full lips,athleticism and being tall . Sara is the "perfect storm" of beauty for me since she is one of the very few who has all of these attributes. I feel sad that this combination is unlikely to occur ever again on ANTM. Sara is so beautiful IMO that she could wear rags and still look very beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2735597;
    Sara actually did quite a lot of modeling before she quit. Nothing too much, but she had some of the most amazing test shots!
    You are correct.

I just found Sara`s online sports biography at the Georgetown University website where she attended college: Player Bio: Sara Albert :: Women's Volleyball Sara Albert
    Class:
    Senior
    Hometown:
    Davis, CA

High School:
    Davis
    Height:
    6-3
    Position:
    Middle Blocker
    Experience:

Coach Liu's comments:
    "Sara is our top returning player, and I believe she will make the most of her senior season on the Hilltop, leading the Hoyas and the BIG EAST with solid performances. She has a terrific sense of the game, which allows her to play with great consistency. In addition to her physical skills, Sara is tough mentally. She will be a great role model for our younger players, both on and off the court."

All-BIG EAST Honorable Mention for the second straight year...led GU in hitting percentage (.356), blocks (115, including 37 solo), and service aces (42)...ranked second in the BIG EAST in hitting percentage, fourth in service aces and fifth in blocks...second on the team with 313 kills...posted double figures in kills 17 times during the season, including 19 in a victory over William and Mary and 18 against Fresno State and Sacramento State...recorded 12 digs in a November 8 victory over Seton Hall and 11 in a match against Connecticut a week later...recorded 15 kills without an error against West Virginia on October 4...repeated the feat against Seton Hall on November 8...also recorded double figures (12) in digs in the sweep of Seton Hall...had five service aces to close out the season against St. John's...excelled on the defensive end as well, recording seven blocks three different times, against Delaware, West Virginia and St. Johns...named to Hoyas Classic All-Tournament team...also named to All-Tournament Team for Sacramento State Invitational.

Coach's Award recipient...All-BIG EAST Honorable Mention...ranked first in the BIG EAST and fifth in the nation in hitting percentage (.411)...ranked third in the BIG EAST in blocks per game (1.36)...team leader in hitting percentage, solo blocks (32) and assisted blocks (107)...second on the team in kills (257)...earned BIG EAST Player of the Week honors after recording a triple-double against Miami...posted 11 kills, 11 digs and 10 blocks against the `Canes...supplemented her triple-double with five double-doubles on the season...amassed 10 kills and 11 digs against Virginia Tech...blocked 10 shots and added 12 kills against Pittsburgh...notched 11 kills and 15 digs against West Virginia...recorded 14 kills in 17 attempts without an error for an .824 hitting percentage against Syracuse...also contributed 10 blocks in Georgetown's win over the Orangemen...hit a match-high .813 and posted a team-high five blocks against Seton Hall...converted 10 of 12 kill attempts without an error for an .833 hitting percentage against George Washington...tallied a match-high seven blocks against Boston College... posted 14 kills in 19 attempts without an error for a .737 hitting percentage against Providence...served up a season-high three aces in matches against Pennsylvania and Pittsburgh...named to the Fairfield Inn Jefferson Cup All-Tournament Team...Georgetown Classic All-Tournament Team selection.

Named BIG EAST Rookie of the Year...earned BIG EAST Rookie of the Week honors twice during the regular season...selected to the All-BIG EAST Second Team...led the conference with a .385 hitting percentage and recorded a team-high 117 blocks...stood No. 10 on the November 13th NCAA Division I Statistical Leaders List with a .413 hitting percentage...finished 20th in the nation in hitting percentage at the conclusion of the season...led the BIG EAST with a .408 hitting percentage during conference play...turned in a team-best nine blocks and eight kills against Notre Dame in the BIG EAST Championship...amassed 13 kills and only two errors en route to a match-high .579 hitting percentage against Virginia Tech...hit a match-high .417, with seven kills and two errors in 12 attempts against Boston College...tallied five blocks and a .500 hitting percentage to lead all competitors in Georgetown's three-game victory over Connecticut...registered a match-high five blocks against Villanova...picked up nine kills in 12 attempts, without making an error, for a sizzling .750 hitting percentage against Virginia...recorded a match-high five blocks against George Washington...posted a match-high seven blocks and hit .636 against Providence...led all competitors with five blocks and a .600 hitting percentage in Georgetown's victory over West Virginia...posted seven blocks and eight kills against Pittsburgh...had 11 kills and four blocks in Georgetown's regular season loss to Notre Dame...turned in 12 kills and five blocks against St. John's, while leading all competitors with a .440 hitting percentage...registered a match-high five blocks and hit .545 in Georgetown's victory over Seton Hall...posted a match-high seven blocks against George Mason...led the team with six blocks in the season opener versus Illinois...BIG EAST Academic All-Star.

High School
    Earned Capital Athletic League First Team honors and was selected as the League's MVP in 2000...selected to 2000 All-Metro First Team...member of the Optimist's All-Star Team in 2001...voted "Player to Watch" by the Sacramento Bee in 2001...named Davis High School's Most Valuable Player of 2000 volleyball team...Scholastic All-CIF Selection (2000)...awarded Aaron King "Spirit of Davis High" Memorial Award for excellence and leadership in athletics and academics...top 5% of Senior Class Award...President of her 8th, 10th and 11th grade classes...Vice President of her senior class...earned Who's Who honors...President of ASB during her 9th grade year...volunteered as peer helper for 3rd-9th grades and for University of California-Davis veterinarian school...Community Meals volunteer.

Albert's Career Statistics
    Year MP GP K E TA Pct. A Ace Dig BS BA
    2001 27 97 206 47 413 .385 8 0 26 29 88
    2002 29 102 257 58 484 .411 17 13 89 32 107
    2003 28 102 313 77 663 .356 6 42 105 37 78
    Totals 84 301 776 182 1560 .381 31 55 220 98 273

Here is a picture of Sara in her Volleyball uniform:

FORT Fanatic

6'3" and not 6'1"? Whoa. Just whoa.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2773624;
    6'3" and not 6'1"? Whoa. Just whoa.
    I think she mentioned somewhere that it's common for teams to exaggerate the heights of their players to intimidate rivals. It happened with Jaeda. The website of a team she belonged to had her listed at 6'1" when she's really only about 5'10.5".

Watching Cycle 6 right now, I realize how annoying she was. She should have never made it that far.