Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Re: Sara - Cycle 6

She is a gorgeous girl but that photo is bad considering how much more she could give... Much like her portfolio on the show

That photo looks almost candid, but she always looks great to me. I wish there was an entire set.

Quote Originally Posted by EdwinC;2730701;
    I really do like her as she is beautiful and seems nice. But yeah, is she still modelling? I've always found her a little awkward though, as though she's too tall and i actually thought she was eliminated at the right time.
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa6745;2730973;
    too bad she's not model anymore she should have tried it it like more a couple years.
    Unfortunately, Sara is no longer modeling. I miss having Sara in the world of modeling soooo... much. Apparently, Sara quit for a couple of reasons. The most important was the fact that Elite put Sara under intense pressure to lose weight. Apparently there are some people over at Elite who think like Nigel and said that Sara`s figure was too athletic and muscular in their opinion. Sara also said that she missed her boyfriend and family. Sara did not mention her back trouble in any of her interviews or in the emails she sent to me (The last email I received from Sara was just before Thanksgiving 2006;a little over a year ago), but I suspect that the back injury may also have something to do with it. Sara did say in one of her interviews that she did not like the high rate of turnover in the modeling industry and that it made her feel replaceable. It could even be that some of her post-ANTM Elite assignments such as her smoking picture photo may have made her feel very uncomfortable(on Sara`s myspace it said that she was a non-smoker).
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2730705;
    I like it. For some reason I always liked her better as a blonde.
    I cant make up my mind whether I love Sara more as a blonde or a brunette. I just hope that at some point in ANTM`s future that there can be a contestant as beautiful as Sara(but unfortunately I doubt it. so far IMO no ANTM contestant`s beauty since cycle 6 can equal Sara`s). Lisa I dont know why we have not seen this picture of Sara before either.
    Last edited by amazonophile; 12-24-2007 at 11:49 PM. Reason: boldface correction
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

What's up about Elite with all the smoking photos. i mean Mollie, Kim and most of elite girls have got to have one on their portfolio.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa6745;2733310;
    What's up about Elite with all the smoking photos. i mean Mollie, Kim and most of elite girls have got to have one on their portfolio.
    Now that you mention it I am begining to suspect more then ever that the smoking photo pose was one of the reasons why Sara quit(although I have no proof).

Two more pics I just found of Sara: This first photo is my favorite of the two.

not model? For me she is extremely modelesque!
    She has an amazing natural talent.

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2733334;
    Two more pics I just found of Sara: This first photo is my favorite of the two.
    Posh Spice's little sister

She looks like Aeon Flux or whatever that was called!

That second photo is amazing. My favorite ANTMer ever. Next to Ebony(c9) and Natasha that is.

I always thought she was absolutely stunning. She looks gorgeous in those pics.