Page 14 of 148 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion_Nazi View Post
    I couldn't help but notice how short Sara made Mollie Sue look at the elimination segment. She towers over all the other girls.

For somebody who has no modelling experience, Sara nailed the shot. But, is this a fluke or something special in the making.

I hope they keep her hair short when they do the make over.
    From the screencap thread, it looks like Sara gets her hair cut up to about her ears
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

Quote Originally Posted by shananana View Post
    From the screencap thread, it looks like Sara gets her hair cut up to about her ears
    I don't think that'll look very good. But I might end up liking it, you never know. I'd like to see her as a brunette.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I was sooo hoping for lighter, longer hair. Oh well. I knew it could be short, due to a Mollie Sue comment in Sara's MySpace, which goes, "where are the pictures of the regrowth?". Heehee.

i was hoping for a drastic change on sara,cause her hair right now.... just needs to go, to add an edge or something. In the screencap thread it looks like it will be that
    my avatars

lj credit: demon_chyld

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    I just want more of a Scarlet resemblance from her. Platinum, strong, edgy.
    beauty is only skin deep.

She's so tall :o I actually changed my opinion about her. I still think she wont have a lot of work at runways because of the height but she has really awesome face, I didn't see it previously.

I like her She is very BEAUTIFUL!!!

www.PonandZi.com phantasmogoria's Avatar
    I hope this girl does well... But I'm afraid that she'll be labeled as too tall. I mean, even Tyra said it: most models are 5'9" to 5'11". Heh, how funny. Before girls are too short. Now we get a girl that might be too tall.

But Tyra did bring up Oluchi being 6'2 and being everywhere. if Sara is good enough, it may not be a factor...

she seems so sweet! i hope she keeps on doing well and her height doesn't become a big factor.

she reminds me of Ann a little..probably only because they're both athletes