Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

FORT Fogey

Re: Sara - Cycle 6

amazonopile you are really obsessed with Sara aren't you

Quote Originally Posted by charmedp321;2447945;
    amazonopile you are really obsessed with Sara aren't you
    Yes I am. She is my favorite ANTM woman of all time. I do not know if any other future ANTM contestant can measure up to her standards in beauty. Hopefully there will be other ANTM future contestants who are similar in appearence and personality to Sara.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

At least he's a true fan and sticks to his guns. Props to you
    Renee: “You can think I’m mean, you can think I’m rude, but that’s my opinion, and I’m going to voice it.”

Sara quit modelling because she wasn't getting jobs, as simple as that, I highly doutb she was asked to slim down that much since she was a size zero already, you could see bones easily.

She was eliminated before Jade, Joanie and Danielle simply because she was the worst performer out of the bunch.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 06-22-2007 at 12:18 PM.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2448298;
    Sara quit modelling because she wasn't getting jobs, as simple as that, I highly doutb she was asked to slim down that much since she was a size zero already, you could see bones easily.
    She might not have been size zero. She's very tall, and that makes one look skinnier. I'm as tall as her, when I get size 4, all my bones are sticking out big time. Right now I'm a size 8, but no-one believes me, they always think I'm a 4 or 6. It's because of the length, you look skinnier, but you just can't fit in the clothes.

She said herself she is a size zero.~
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

yep she did say she was a size 0. I thought she was getting jobs or was that just a bunch of test shots.

Mostly test shots. Just a couple of jobs. She was being called America's Next Test Shot Model.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2448298;

She was eliminated before Jade, Joanie and Danielle simply because she was the worst performer out of the bunch.
    I personally think she quit for personal reasons
    Give Sara some credit, she was signed to Elite!
    The majority of the work she got was test shots, but you have to start somewhere, and the test shots were fierce!
    I also believe she did some runway and improved her walk a lot
    She wasn't a huge model, but she's still probably cycle 6's most successful next to Mollie
    As to wanting to slim down, Sara is a skinny girl, but that wouldn't surprise me
    Elyse said she was told she was fat by someone at a casting!
    No matter how skinny someone is, the sad truth is that to the fashion industry there is always such a thing as skinnier
    I will admit that at the time of her elimination, she was the worst model
    She probably had the most potential in terms of physical appearance, but while all the other girls were flawless models, Sara still had a long way to improve
    I am glad she quit because there's a lot more she could be doing
    She graduated from Georgetown, she's got a great boyfriend
    She would miss out on a lot if she stayed in L.A. modeling
    The only thing that upset me about her quitting is that I knew there would be people, particularly on this forum, that would label Sara as a modeling failure like Shandi or Kahlen only due to her own personal decision
    I know if Sara were modeling today, she would get lots of work
    All Sara needed was time, look at how much better she was the last time we saw her in comparison to the start of the show
    Unfortunately, the minute she quits modeling, people are like "oh, she couldn't get any work, she's a horrible model", despite her true reason
    Sara is probably much happier now, but honestly people, give Sara the credit she deserves!
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 06-22-2007 at 12:18 PM.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

FORT Fogey

sara is not next to mollie sue in terms of successfulness(is that a word)...joanie,leslie,jade,eve n nnenna have done more work than sara maybe even furonda and wendy