Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Re: Sara - Cycle 6

I don't think Sara was really on a mission to bring back the glamazon image. Probably because she didn't even know what a glamazon meant, let alone anything about modeling.

Well, I think Sara has a gorgeous face and an amazing body. She's really tall, and carries herself well. And she's a really sweet person. She also had some great pictures on the show, as well as post-show.

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2445573;
    I thought all Sara did was mostly take a bunch of test shots not actually modeling jobs.
    She did. People seem to think volume of pictures = work.

I recall her doing a hair show and the cover of a local California mag.

I did see that cover of the California Mag, its posted around here on this thread.

Well I just hope that she does continue to model, I do think she has potential to do runway.

Sara already quit modeling. I doubt she'll go back.

Quote Originally Posted by charmedp321;2445660;
    I don't know why you gys like sara so much she is just ok in my book there are tons of other irls in antm history that are ways better than sara
    Because Sara has the best face I have ever seen on any model (both professional and ANTM contestant), because of Sara`s height and long legs and because of her beautiful athletic figure. Sara also repudiates the myth of the stereotypical “dumb blonde” . Sara is both beautiful and intelligent. Sara also has a great personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2445664;
    I don't think Sara was really on a mission to bring back the glamazon image. Probably because she didn't even know what a glamazon meant, let alone anything about modeling.
    Even though Sara had no modeling experience before ANTM Sara would be able to figure out the origin of the word “glamazon” and what it means because it is self explanatory since it is really a contraction of the two words “glamorous” and “amazon”. I am pretty sure that Sara knows what “glamorous” means. We already know that Sara knows what “amazon” means since she used it correctly in describing herself in the first episode of cycle 6. Sara also would have heard other contestants in cycle 6 using the word “glamazon” in conversation and being as intelligent as she is would have figured out rapidly what “ glamzon” meant. I had suspected that Sara might be on a mission to change the modeling industry from within after cycle 6 was over based in part on why I think she was emotionally sensitive about her height and how the other contestants treated her during cycle 6. I also think that Sara may have wanted to prove Tyra wrong when in the first episode of cycle 6 Tyra said that “women who are over six feet tall rarely become successful models .” Sara could also have learned a brief summary of modeling history from listening to other people on the show such as the other contestants ,Tyra and the runway trainers talk. I think she would have at least learned a brief summary of modeling history and the much of the jargon of the modeling industry from simply having participated in a cycle of ANTM.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Oh my god amazonophile you write incredibly long paragraphs. But i don't think she was exactly on a mission or anything like that.

Sara also would have heard other contestants in cycle 6 using the word “glamazon” in conversation and being as intelligent as she is would have figured out rapidly what “ glamzon” meant.
    We can't make assumptions like that. Who's to say anyone ever said glamazon in that house?

I had suspected that Sara might be on a mission to change the modeling industry from within after cycle 6 was over based in part on why I think she was emotionally sensitive about her height and how the other contestants treated her during cycle 6.
    I don't think she was on a mission. I think that's a little too far.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Quote Originally Posted by theart83;2447339;
    Who's to say anyone ever said glamazon in that house?
    Well I admit we cannot be 100% sure. However, I do know that other contestants in the ANTM house where the women were staying did make Sara`s height an issue. In fact I can think of one incident that was on camera where Jade specifically mentioned Sara`s height as an alledged handicap. Since Sara does meet the dictionary definition of "glamazon" (whether she would have been aware of it or not at the beginning of C6), and since apparently there were other women in C6 with some modeling experience is it not logical to conclude that at least there was a high probability of the word "glamazon" being used by the women in C6 with modeling experience to discribe Sara?
    Last edited by amazonophile; 06-21-2007 at 06:32 PM. Reason: remove unwanted part of quote
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

lol, you're making this so much more complicated than it should be. We don't know if the girls in the house said "glamazon" at least once in the house. That's it.