Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

^ what did joanie say ?
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Joanie was annoyed with Sara in the second to last episode of C6, because she thought she really didn't have a passion for modeling.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    It is sad that Sara will not be modeling, but we need to not judge her decision. If she was your favorite , she can still be your favorite. It was her decision to move on in another direction with her life and we as her fans need to accept it. Wanting a more stable life with a less hetic schedule is not a bad reason. She did not go looking for this type of work - it came looking for her. Be happy for her and glad we got to see a bit of her in pictures before she moved on.

I wish her the best as she begins this new phase in her life.
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2209749;
    Joanie was annoyed with Sara in the second to last episode of C6, because she thought she really didn't have a passion for modeling.
    At least Sara left on her own terms, unlike Joanie who got canned from one agency. I think Sara, got wise and decided to get out.

At least she got to experience it and I'll miss her.

FORT Fogey
    Aw, Amazonophile will be heartbroken.

But I do agree that although I'm sort of sad, it's her decision, and I totally not only respect her for that but also commend her...if it was too stressful, then so be it.

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Her picture is still up on Elite's site. Maybe she is still under contract for them, hmmm?
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

As a faithful fan of Sara, I am starting to accept it. Yes, I am a little disappointed and sad that she decided to do this, but I commend her for her honesty. I'm glad she spoke up instead of going under all this modeling stress. I love you Sara!

I'll take a while to the agency to eliminate her profile.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2209778;
    As a faithful fan of Sara, I am starting to accept it. Yes, I am a little disappointed and sad that she decided to do this, but I commend her for her honesty. I'm glad she spoke up instead of going under all this modeling stress. I love you Sara!
    I agree, although I absolutely love her and am totally sad we won't see new pictures of her, I understand she needed to do what she thought was best

AHH, it is so frustrating though at the same time, she had IT, out of all the girls to quit post-top model I am so sad one of them had to be her
    I thought her photos post-show just kept getting better and better, I don't think she even had reached her full potential
    Last edited by i love kahlen; 01-19-2007 at 06:29 PM.

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    I'm glad she decided what was best for her. She realized this earlier so it's better than to be on the top and realize that's not what she wants.

"I LOVE the smell of hair and make-up in the morning, it smells like ... VICTORY" - Tyra Banks