Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    She looks great, but my only concern is her confidence in those pictures next to all the girls, she stands out, but not in a good way.
    but with a little more catwalk experience, she can rock the world!
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

well there is one picture where they are walking where I see what you mean, but honestly I think it's just a bad shot of her, like for a split second her foot was turned inward and she was looking down... but if you take that one pic out and look at the others, I think she looks every bit as confident and commanding as the other girls... And the top one where she is standing, and the one that she is playing wiht her hair... she looks incredible, totally in charge
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by BaDDGiRL;2145092;
    my GOD. sara looks AMAZING! i wanted her to win. shes HOT! and out of ALL the models, shes the only one that deserves to be FAMOUS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy;2145315;
    Sara just knocks me out. She is incredible. And most of those people in the audience donít know just how very incredible she is, the way that we do. Summa Cum Laude, Lordee, Lordee!
    Quote Originally Posted by naima_4ver;2146501;
    does anyone have the pictures of sara in antm (the girl who kissed the roaches episode), sara doing jared gold runaway?
    I tend to agree alot with (Baddgirl) and (bigdaddy). Ever since I first saw that magazine ad which had a pic of her advertising the begining of cycle 6 I have been wanting her to be famous. (Bigdaddy),I think the world will soon find out who Sara Albert is and will admire her greatly. I do not have any pics from the Jared Gold Runway Show yet(with this being Thanksgiving week I would imagine everyone involved including Sara herself is taking lots of time off to do things like stand in line at the retail stores and visit family so it may be a while that is why I will not ask Sara about pics until this week is over),(however if anyone finds any pics of Sara at the Jared Gold show before I do please post them.) As far as pictures of Sara in the roach episode one of my favorite ones is on post # 233 of this thread.

Love will tear us apart naima_4ver's Avatar
    thanks for the number amazonophile, but i want the sara's picture where the girls were on the runaway challenge...anybody have that?
    I admire him in silence and it's tough....

wow, sara has really surprised me
    she's probably gotten more work than Joanie/Jade/Danielle all combined
    from her at casting to those runway pics, she's come a long way

Sara: de facto best top model of cycle 6 & waiting on Jared Gold pics.

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2150676;
    wow, sara has really surprised me
    she's probably gotten more work than Joanie/Jade/Danielle all combined
    from her at casting to those runway pics, she's come a long way
    What does that tell you about Sara`s modeling abilities compared to the other cycle 6 women? This is why I call Sara the de facto top model of cycle 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by naima_4ver;2150293;
    thanks for the number amazonophile, but i want the sara's picture where the girls were on the runaway challenge...anybody have that?
    I suspect that unfortunately it may be a while before we get the latest Jared Gold pics. I keep looking at the blackchandelier website but it still has yet to be updated...probably because of people taking off for the Thanksgiving holiday. Sara if you read the threads @ FORT;here is a Happy Thanksgiving greeting. I eagerly along with other fans wait in eager anticipation of your Jared Gold blackchanderlier pics.

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2151011;
    What does that tell you about Sara`s modeling abilities compared to the other cycle 6 women? This is why I call Sara the de facto top model of cycle 6.
    I suspect that unfortunately it may be a while before we get the latest Jared Gold pics. I keep looking at the blackchandelier website but it still has yet to be updated...probably because of people taking off for the Thanksgiving holiday. Sara if you read the threads @ FORT;here is a Happy Thanksgiving greeting. I eagerly along with other fans wait in eager anticipation of your Jared Gold blackchanderlier pics.
    it took some time for her to turn into a supermodel, but once she did man she was fierce

I'm sorry, but Sara a SUPERMODEL? That's about as close as Anchal and Melrose. [AKA not happening, at all]

Love will tear us apart naima_4ver's Avatar
    Sara can be a supermodel, may be not today but who knows, right? She got body, height and look. She can be moulded and turned to a model (or supermodel) sometimes in the future...nobody can't be a supermodel in a short time...
    I admire him in silence and it's tough....

another Jared Gold fall runway poster which mentions Sara

Hopefully Jared Gold will post some pics from the runway show next week. I will be visiting family myself this Thanksgiving weekend so if Jared Gold does something unexpected in his schedule(like work on Thanksgiving Day and post pics of Sara and the other women at his website:who knows maybe Jared and his webmaster are allergic to turkey and mashed potatoes ),and you are visiting FORT this Thanksgiving weekend please post and I will check it out when I get back on Monday.