Page 10 of 148 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara - Cycle 6

Judging her by her myspace pictures is a bit unfair as they look like candid shots.
    I think she is in desperate need of a makeover, I hate her pageant style hair.

I'm really kind of interested in seeing how Sara does because she was actually discovered (implying natural potential) by someone working for ANTM in a mall, and at the time was someone who wasn't hankering to be on the show. Moreover, I sincerely doubt that the person who pointed Sara to ANTM was just flagging down any tall women who just happened to strut by, either. I have always felt that natural ability/potential can be seen without much effort on the part of the individual. With that possibly being the case here, I have a feeling that Sara will go far in this competition.

I think i will like sara and she will be determind but i have a felling her pictures may not be that good or strong.

FORT Fogey
    I actually have very high expectations for this girl. She does not have the strongest pre-show photos but with a good makeover I think she'll surprise everybody. Take Nicole for example, before that cycle started I thought she was at the bottom of the barrel and she was somebody I thought would be eliminated either very early or mid-season. Yet she prevailed as the winner with a surprisingly good portfolio.

She is really beautiful. Probably my favorite of the girls so far. 6'1? That is awesome!

Tall,but not a model for me

i agree with you Wiest because when i sae Nicole i thugth she will be one of the girls at the bottom but than i changed my mind about her. i voted for nicole when it was just her and Nik and she was the winer. I am not doting anyone this season because i never thugth Nicole will win and she did so it could be any one. But with sara i know when she gets a mackovere but what about the frist judgeing if she does not have a good picture she has to mack a good inperson because if her picture is bad i judegs might think she cant take a good picture. It is just a frist inperson.

her eyes are dead, and this isnt even a "photoshoot"

sick.

I think she's pretty and I love that she's tall (finally some tall girls again) but I cant see her making it that far.

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asieypuffz View Post
    Whoa...I seen her pictures @ Myspace. She looks slightly different to me. She has a HUGE smile. One of those pageant smiles, if you ask me.
    When you say Pageant, I think of Cassandra
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork