Page 9 of 133 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Nnenna - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d View Post
    The name is pronouced: Nen-nah.

Funny how I was the only one who liked her in her "fairy tale" promo shot. I was the only one that saw potential. Oh wait, duhhrrr, I'm a model booker that's my job.

I love her Grace Jones appeal; the beautiful skin tone and texture is definitely Grace. Also, I was praying to god that this Cycle they'll have a dark skinned African model (like Atong from AusNTM) - I guess my answers were prayed. I so wished she was young!

I don't know why people compare her to Iman. I don't see it. I see Yasmin Warsame meets Grace Jones.
    NO i saw it too Remember, i thought from that she would be the winner and still do, we have such great model eyes, lol

She seems very intelligent in her video and her bio also proves that she's one smart girl but she doesn't have that stuck up attitude about her where she thinks she's smarter than everyone else.

FORT Fogey
    I have to be honest, at first I did not think much of her. But after watching her video I'm in love.

Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d View Post
    The name is pronouced: Nen-nah.

Funny how I was the only one who liked her in her "fairy tale" promo shot. I was the only one that saw potential. Oh wait, duhhrrr, I'm a model booker that's my job.

I love her Grace Jones appeal; the beautiful skin tone and texture is definitely Grace. Also, I was praying to god that this Cycle they'll have a dark skinned African model (like Atong from AusNTM) - I guess my answers were prayed. I so wished she was young!

I don't know why people compare her to Iman. I don't see it. I see Yasmin Warsame meets Grace Jones.

hey i said it too!

The judges are really gonna fall in love with her....One conversation with her and and you'll be convinced she should be the winner...She has a genuine desire to be ANTM and I think she wants it bad enough without being aggressive...She's very reserved...Where Furonda, Jade, and the one from S.C. (can't remember if it's Joanie or Kathy) are going to be aggressive b/c they're gonna try too hard...Nneena, Brooke, and Mollie Sue photos and performances are going to be natural, effortless, and real...

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    She is not comparable to Grace Jones IMO. Grace is much more exotic looking, higher cheek-boned, stronger features--more like Ebony in cycle one. Grace is beautiful but she does not have delicate features like Iman. Nnenna is more delicate looking than Grace Jones. Do a side by side comparison. She may not look like Iman but she is more in that category.

Her fingers look not good

I like her she is gorgeous I can see her winning she has a really beautiful complexion and a really nice texture to her skin. so far she and Jade are my favorites
    Believe Half of What You See and None of What you Hear.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    this girl can be a finalist

In my top three

Striking - wish she were taller. Elegant and graceful - hope she doesn't pull a yaya.