Page 83 of 133 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: Nnenna - Cycle 6

FORT Fan
    Actually if Nnenna and Brooke were to stand side by side my eyes will go to Nnenna because she has a commanding presence. Did you hear what J. Mannuel said about Nnenna and what he says about Brooke? He gets to spend the most time with them not the judges and he says Nnenna has a commanding presence when she walks in a room. Brooke on the other hand is untidy, almost dirty looking when she is not all made up for a photoshoot and she is a slump. Have you noticed that Nnenna is singled out by the guest judges almost immediately ala Rachel Zoey, Lawrence, Janice. That's why she won the challenges. Brooke is a big mess and she can't help it.

FORT Fogey
    i completely agree. She was the first girl that caught my attention at the beginning. But, editing can be a bad.........

i think they're editing her for the runner up....cuz we all know based on that smile alone she should win.
    but i'll be fine with sara winning

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDingo View Post
    No that's...definately not what I mean. I'm not saying that Nnenna is fug because.. she isn't. She really does look good! But she is so boring. She looks like every other model out there. Jade, while a raging, foaming monster, has the body of a model, and, like it or not, the bone structure of a model. Brooke, too, reminds me of a model more then Nnenna, because she is both beautiful and unique. Her features are not a setback. They are her asset. If you made Nnenna and Brooke stand side by side, your eyes would be drawn to Brooke because her features are not conventional.
    Ooh, ok. I understand, although my eyes are definitely drawn more to Nnenna than Brooke. It seems like so many people consider being beautiful some sort of disadvantage because beautiful people are "boring." I don't think beauty is boring, and I'd rather look at a bunch of conventionally beautiful people than "unique" ugly ones.

I think that Nnenna and Brooke are both gorgeous but people are drawn to them for two opposite reasons, which makes them difficult to decide between as to which is the better. Nnenna does have a very commanding, confident yet happy presence that people are naturally drawn to, and then Brooke is a very unique beauty that you have to concentrate on and look at more than once to understand it--also, she has "many faces" per say where her beauty is shown in multiple ways, so she has the mysterious beauty factor. Which is better? That is up to personal opinion, honestly because they both bring a lot to the plate.
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

I like Sara too but Nennena has that air about her that make you stand up and pay attention. Your eyes pop when she walks into the room. She is definately model material and very well spoken. I for one does not see the "boring" like everyone else.

FORT Fan
    We the viewers are influenced by the judges because they are the decision makers. Nnenna became boring once one of the judges mentioned it then everyone started using the phrase to discribe her. A lot of people jumped on the boring band wagon. Nnenna is by far not the most boring girl on the show but it is an excuse to cross her off the list because she is not making a fool out of herself on TV. She has class and dignity and that doesn't make for good TV. And she became "boring" once Miss J. said so. I guess whatever the judges say goes even though it is obvious that the judges often make wrong decisions.

FORT Regular
    couldn't agree with you more SmartCritic!

people are very easily influenced...

I have never found Nnenna boring, but she needs to work on her range. She relies too much on being beautiful and needs to mix it up a bit. I just haven't been blown away by her pictures up to now. She's gorgeous in person but has a weak portfolio (except for the bald pic).

FORT Fan
    May be she has a weak portforlio because Tyrant's "this is your best shot" is a major conspiracy. In the commercial photo shoot challenge she seemed to wow the photographer and won the challenge because she is photogenic so I can't judge her fully. Also Nnenna looked great when she was shooting with the male model and then Tyra chose a picture that didn't look half as good as what I was seeing on my TV screen.