Page 55 of 133 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Nnenna - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77 View Post
    Ugggh. Nnenna's boyfriend is totally gonna go fatal attraction on her ass. In fact, he all-ready is. I'm just waiting for him to spring out from bathwater with a knife half dead and gurgling like a zombie. He is a manly Psycho Hose Beast. Run, Nnenna, run away fast!
    he sounds like a total nutcase but for some reason it's more believable that Nnenna would be the one to go ballistic first...she was really scary on the phone!

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    In that case, run away Psycho Boyfriend, run away before NnennaT1000 turns on ya!
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

CCL
    Nnenna's boyfriend is not perfect (unless we're talking about clingyness and histrionics - he's perfection at those things). But the way she treats him - with disdain and disgust - is not right. Break up with him, fine. Just stop calling him (or taking his calls) & treating him with contempt. Nnenna seems to be getting an attitude towards the other girls as well (see her comments about how she didn't care what the others thought of her, and didn't want to know anyways). I don't know if winning so many challenges has made her cocky, or if the boyfriend situation is making her turn the disdain she has so far saved for him onto the other people in the house. I don't think hanging out with Jade is doing her any favours either. Regardless, it's not attractive. I used to really like Nnenna but now I'm not so sure.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fan
    Did I hear Brooke say Nnenna is a bitch at the end of next week's previews?????

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapis Erzulie View Post
    Did I hear Brooke say Nnenna is a bitch at the end of next week's previews?????
    yeah. she called her a [FA edit] b*tch...
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-06-2006 at 12:52 PM. Reason: profanity

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    . I used to really like Nnenna but now I'm not so sure.
    there we go again. Yaya 2.0. they ('producers)are going to turn her into a b*tch. I think the other girls are a bit jealous.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    there we go again. Yaya 2.0. they ('producers)are going to turn her into a b*tch. I think the other girls are a bit jealous.
    YaYa was a b*tch from the beginning, though...
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar

. . .

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post

I really do think the situation with Nnenna's boyfriend is getting to her. The way she talks to him is a bit surprising, but since we don't know the WHOLE story, I cannot make form an educated opinion (not that I have in the past) about it. Especially since we can hear that he is being psychotic the entire time on the other end. Again, we don't know the WHOLE story. Nevertheless, we do know that Miss Brooke is under a tremendous amount of stress too. She is technically the weakest link now and she knows it. Miss Nnenna is a straight forward "I know I did my best" kind of a woman, especially since she has won most of the challenges. I myself sense a tad bit of jealousy from Brooke, between the stress of being the underachiever and the fact that Nnenna has taken over the phone, which Brooke has made it known that she wants to use it (not to Nnenna, but to the cameras) the girl is breaking. Stress can make you act in ways that would shock yourself. I think its bringing out the mean jean in Brooke.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    I suspect she's hard because of her life experience. The "not caring" comment was obviously after the producers asked her about it and what's she supposed to say? She, more than anyone there, seems to understand it's a competition and she wants to win. She's focused. I don't think she's a bitch as much as someone whose had a heck of a life and wants to be successful. I never understood why the word driven has to be equated with being a bitch?

FORT Fogey
    good points