Page 54 of 133 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Nnenna - Cycle 6

FORT Fogey
    My best friend is muslim. I cant see her doing this show but not for religious reasons. She wears makeup and dresses like anyone else and so do all her other muslim pakistani friends.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    My best friend is muslim. I cant see her doing this show but not for religious reasons. She wears makeup and dresses like anyone else and so do all her other muslim pakistani friends.
    yeah but it would just be Shannon and Robin all over again

I totally understand Nnenna kissing that male model. He was hot and she was feeling it. Her boyfriend is an insecure jerk and she should drop him like a bad habit!

Quote Originally Posted by jmjm View Post
    ...and when she told Gina to stand up to Jade, saying "What is she gonna do to you? Spank you?" Priceless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bniceuk View Post
    She is far from boring ....Shes been spending alot of time with Gina (her roomy) making sure she is not isolated as the others dont like her so this has probably distanced her from the others as well.
    What a beautiful and caring heart.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    I think shaving her head was a mistake. Seeing her last night with the guy proved that. I dont think her photo was bad. She still comes off better in person to me.
    Yes a mistake...then they said "boring"
    How many other ways can one wear a bald head?
    ...without wearing wigs that will obviously affect your confidence that is... yet she's doing quite well.
    Would he have thought differently if she had the big hairdo’s like Danielle’s or Furonda’s that take up a 3rd of the space in the close up photos of that episode?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjm View Post
    I totally agree with gayest_neil's comment. Actors and actresses do this sort of stuff all of the time. Heck, the photo shoot could've REQUIRED Nnenna to kiss a male model; where would that have left things? I consider the kiss another pose. Hey, most of the girls hardly seemed to "interact" with their male models; Nnenna should've got bonus points!
    She wins the challenge then causes quite "some" excitement at the photo shoot and yet one of the judges think her boring.
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Everybody is siding with Nenna on the bf thing, but i started to think about it and why would her bf automatically assume she kissed a guy, all she said was that there was a photoshoot with guys.
    Because HE WAS TOLD by the crew that came to shoot his video that she did.
    I doubt that’s her boyfriend and also smell mischief when they had her "cheat" on a white guy by "kissing" a black guy.
    Are there fewer white guys rooting for her now?
    Quote Originally Posted by gayest_neil View Post
    She was on a freakin' photo shoot, a job. No one can fault her for steaming things up. She wasn't drunk in a hot tub making out, she was on a photo shoot and (judgin from the editing) all that happend was some heavy petting and a kiss at the end. I thought it was quite beautiful.
    The fact that Tyra and Co. made a big deal out of it is silly.
    Tyra called it a French kiss...did anybody see any tongues?
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-05-2006 at 04:45 PM. Reason: multiple post merge

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    If Tyra considered that a french kiss, i believe it's safe to say that TyTy is still a virgin.
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

You cant really blame her boyfriend for being mad/insecure! She kissed a male model...to me thats a big deal. I dont really see him as insecure...his girlfriend is away from home so hes lonely and he finds out shes on a shoot with male models and stuff (not just shooting pictures, but kissing and groping) thats a big thing!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM*Male*Fan View Post
    You cant really blame her boyfriend for being mad/insecure! She kissed a male model...to me thats a big deal. I dont really see him as insecure...his girlfriend is away from home so hes lonely and he finds out shes on a shoot with male models and stuff (not just shooting pictures, but kissing and groping) thats a big thing!
    Still dont believe thats her boyfriend!....think it was just for the show.
    Plus unless they really edited out a lot, there was neither groping nor french kissing!
    Anyone whose never been very attracted and 'uncomfortably' close to some handsome/beautiful stranger throw the 1st stone

She doesn't have to win if she's not the best of them all but the show BEATS its purpose if they ask these gals to apply and then spend so much energy putting down one of the prettiest of them.

Ok fine they won’t let her win, but why keep sending her to bottom three all the time when she's winning all the challenges (other judges) that are also about modeling?

Go Nnenna Go!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTManonimus View Post
    If Tyra considered that a french kiss, i believe it's safe to say that TyTy is still a virgin.
    That's what I was thinking. That was no french kiss!

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Ugggh. Nnenna's boyfriend is totally gonna go fatal attraction on her ass. In fact, he all-ready is. I'm just waiting for him to spring out from bathwater with a knife half dead and gurgling like a zombie. He is a manly Psycho Hose Beast. Run, Nnenna, run away fast!
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

why the crap was she with a douche like him to begin with? She can do way better than a whiny man! He sounds like Shandi's boyfriend when she cheated on him except all the time.
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."