Page 52 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast

Thread: Nnenna - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by shananana View Post
    I think she's getting the Shandi edit--3rd place
    I think that Nnenna is getting the Naima edit...
    I think Furonda is getting more of the Shandi edit.

But I dont think Nnenna will win...shes kinda slipping in performance. Shes been in the bottom three over the past three shows.

Im thinking she might be the girl with two bad takes... and she will be in the bottom two. It all depends if the judges will give her a chance or send her home.

i can see furonda getting the shandi edit, too---now i'm all confused--i quit trying to figure this out--just gonna keep watching..
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

FORT Regular
    I LOVE this girl and hope she is the winner! Although, she needs to drop the "needy" boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by gayest_neil View Post
    She was on a freakin' photo shoot, a job. No one can fault her for steaming things up. She wasn't drunk in a hot tub making out, she was on a photo shoot and (judgin from the editing) all that happend was some heavy petting and a kiss at the end. I thought it was quite beautiful.

The fact that Tyra and Co. made a big deal out of it is silly.

So what? If an actress kisses her leading man on stage, does her husband in the audience get jealous? He does if he's insecure. Good for Nnenna. I hope she wins it.
    I totally agree with gayest_neil's comment. Actors and actresses do this sort of stuff all of the time. Heck, the photoshoot could've REQUIRED Nnenna to kiss a male model; where would that have left things? I consider the kiss another pose. Hey, most of the girls hardly seemed to "interact" with their male models; Nnenna should've got bonus points!

I think Nnenna's boyfriend came off as creepy, as well. And when he called himself "this man"? Puh-leeze! I'm surprised she's with him -- but then again, we've all had friends who've made bad relationship decisions. I know we only saw heavily edited versions of their conversations, but that's just the impression I got.

I still like her, I hope she does well. I can't imagine having so much poise on national television and in such a stressful competition! I'd probably be more like Gina.

...and when she told Gina to stand up to Jade, saying "What is she gonna do to you? Spank you?" Priceless.

Love Nnenna, hate her boyfriend. He is like a junior Kevin Federline. "What is your intention with this man?"

FORT Fan
    Go Nnenna, Go Nnenna, Go Nnenna!

I think its funny how some girls cant be "faithful" to their boyfriends when they find a little rooster around somewhere else. This seems especially true when the boyfriend is a controlling suffocator. If Nnenna really did care for/love him, she wouldnt have done it. many of you may think that a little kiss..is ok. Would you want your boyfriend/girlfriend to do that to another girl? Im a guy though so..loll Im perhaps a bit more critical. I dont care how open you are, humans are jealous creatures. I lost respect for Nnenna when she did that, but this isnt a competion on morality. I just thought she was stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_somnus View Post
    I think its funny how some girls cant be "faithful" to their boyfriends when they find a little rooster around somewhere else. This seems especially true when the boyfriend is a controlling suffocator. If Nnenna really did care for/love him, she wouldnt have done it. many of you may think that a little kiss..is ok. Would you want your boyfriend/girlfriend to do that to another girl? Im a guy though so..loll Im perhaps a bit more critical. I dont care how open you are, humans are jealous creatures. I lost respect for Nnenna when she did that, but this isnt a competion on morality. I just thought she was stronger.
    Also, maybe the reason her boyfriend is an overprotective "jealous loser" is the fact Nnenna could be a run around and a chronic cheater.
    Notice, when her bf asked if she kissed the model and she said,"no", her
    boyfriend said, 'oh Nnenna', as if he knew she was lying.

Another thing, why are people calling her bf a loser and saying she is too good for him? Who knows, he could be a smart guy with a good career and be faithful to her, treat her like gold.
    All I know is NOBODY here knows Nnenna in the real world, or her boyfriend and what their relationship is like to judge who is the loser.

I do think the fact the editors showed the clip of Nnenna kissing the male model to the viewers again while she was on the phone telling her bf she did not kiss the male model, means she is being shown to be a little bit shady.

imo
    Last edited by hepcat; 04-02-2006 at 10:10 PM. Reason: removed potential spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by taffina View Post

I do think the fact the editors showed the clip of Nnenna kissing the male model to the viewers again while she was on the phone telling her bf she did not kiss the male model, means she is being shown to be a little bit shady.

imo
    probably setting us up for her downfall, but thats no way to do it. I almost think everyone shown was rooting for her, and laughing about it like it wasnt anything. Who knows what else happened.The fact of the matter is, just like you said we dont know them, any of them, these are just impressions we get. But personally i wouldnt want to kiss another guy on tv and have that come back to bite me in the buttocks with future relationships, because i can guess that she will have more, and wont stay with the boyfriend she had in cycle 6.
    Last edited by hepcat; 04-02-2006 at 10:11 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by taffina View Post
    All I know is NOBODY here knows Nnenna in the real world, or her boyfriend and what their relationship is like to judge who is the loser.

You're right. Nobody knows for sure what is really going on, but I don't think that many viewers actually see Nnenna as some kind of cheater or anything. I know I certainly don't. And on the phone she did say she did nothing, but then immediately admitted to lying. I believe her when she says she didn't think the photoshoot was a big deal and that is was everyone else who was making a big fuss about it.
    I absolutely LOVE this girl as a model and I think she comes across as having a really strong personality. I think it's great that she stands up to her boyfriend and tells him when he's annoying her. I just hope her boy troubles don't distract her from what's really important - the competition!