Page 4 of 133 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Nnenna - Cycle 6

She's one of my favs.

She almost made my top 3 but Leslie and Kari's looks kept her out...but she did make my top 10...Her and Furonda are alike...She seems edgy, mature, educated, and professional and I like that...Don't see her being silly or ignorant...She's definetly a powerhouse and she's gonna be hard to eliminate..she seems like she doesn't give up quick and doesn't seem weak...she's from TX and TX girls are very competitive as far as pageants and competitions so she will definetly rock the show...she seems similar to YaYa..

Stunning eyes and bone structure. I love her skin tone too. I hope she makes it far in the competition.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

She looks very beautiful in this shot. I hope they don't lighten her hair or do some stupid makeover on her.
    Out. for. a. walk... Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by blue eyes View Post
    She looks very beautiful in this shot. I hope they don't lighten her hair or do some stupid makeover on her.

Lighter hair would be disastrous.. I can imagine them giving her a silver little afro too...

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I love her long neck; she has beautiful skin; but her eyes seem too close together. Maybe after the makeover she will impress me a little more. The hair especially needs it. She will be in the top three I predict.

FORT Fogey
    I think she could be this cycle's Kelle--gorgeous face, but trouble taking pictures. The fairie promo picture is hideous, to rival Kelle's Lee jeans ad.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum View Post
    This chick is gonna rock the competition!!!!

I think so too, she looks very elegant; very beautiful skin color.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer View Post
    I think she could be this cycle's Kelle--gorgeous face, but trouble taking pictures. The fairie promo picture is hideous, to rival Kelle's Lee jeans ad.
    Was that her at the top of the pic with the horse teeth? Then you are absolutely right...what a disapointment. She may pull it together like Ann did. Kelle was just hopeless and didn't believe in herself.

Out of all the black girls this cycle she is my favorite. I think she has a unique look but not too unique that it makes her ugly.