Page 33 of 133 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383 ... LastLast

Thread: Nnenna - Cycle 6

www.PonandZi.com phantasmogoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I really like Nenna a lot. She's not only gorgeous. She's got class. And humility. And personality. And is respectful to others. To be successful in that business, you have to have more than just great looks. And she just might have it all!
    She's so regal. New African Queen, definitely. She's definitely my favorite.

Nnenna is so high fasion even if she does not will someone will peek her up.

FORT Newbie
    I almost feel like because Nnenna is doing so well that she won't win! But she doesn't really need the show. She will do fine even if she doesn't win. She's intelligent and beautiful...deadly combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeptrucking View Post
    I almost feel like because Nnenna is doing so well that she won't win! But she doesn't really need the show. She will do fine even if she doesn't win. She's intelligent and beautiful...deadly combo.
    Same feeling here, I hope either her and Mollie Sue win it...

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    She's very lovely and she would be in my top 5 if she would just add one more "n" to her name.
    I agree with that now.
    2003-2008.

i like nnenna but i thought that it was so odvious that she was going to win the chalenge because her style was "new african princess" (if i remember well) and i think that any black women can make that style work i think Furonda should have won.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeptrucking View Post
    I kind of feel like that too! She definitely has what it takes to win, and be successful. But somehow I feel that that the judges won't have one of their early favourites win.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    I kind of feel like that too! She definitely has what it takes to win, and be successful. But somehow I feel that that the judges won't have one of their early favourites win.
    I agree. It just seems way too obvious and it would make the show anti-climactic, but you never know. I'm just wondering what on Earth they would use as a good reason to eliminate her since she's pretty much flawless.

I agree. It just seems way too obvious and it would make the show anti-climactic, but you never know. I'm just wondering what on Earth they would use as a good reason to eliminate her since she's pretty much flawless.
    Yeah, I wouldn't know what they'd use to eliminate her, she doesn't seem to have a weak point that they could use. I have the feeling that if she has a bad photo they will say something about her other photos being so good and how this one wasn't nearly as good, and they might use that as an excuse. Or I think she'll make it to the final 2 and the other girl does a better job and wins.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

aga
    FORTified
    She's very lovely and she would be in my top 5 if she would just add one more "n" to her name.
    Hmm, I vote 2 Ns
    Nnnennna or Nnennann.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)