Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Nnenna - Cycle 6

FORT Fan
    Am waiting to see how she does with the photoshots too but don't hold your breath because it is not "reality" television, it is a dramality! I really find it hard to believe that every time Tyra says "this is your best shot" that it is for real the best shot. They probably do a lot of shady stuff to make their favorites shine.

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    I think this girl is absolutely stunning, finally a beautiful black girl!
    (The only one i like before was Kelle, but she didn't look too good on film)
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

This chick is gonna rock the competition!!!!

FORT Fan
    I Love her bone structure and unique face. A white girl won season 5; I predict she will win this cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by smartcritic View Post
    I Love her bone structure and unique face. A white girl won season 5; I predict she will win this cycle!
    Surely race isn't such the big factor of winning this competition, but hopefully this girl will make it very far in this! Too soon for me to really say though...LOL
    To Allison: "Are you cold?
    Jay: "No, she's just posing".
    Hahaha!

i like her a lot; i hope she makes it to the final two with Leslie

For sure she is one of my pre-show favorites. She defines "Fierce" so Tyra will love her.

She is fierce...she doesn't come off as weak to me...she seems confident, mature, respectful, educated, professional, edgy, and very competitive...she's gonna give them a competition...

Only thing I like about that picture is the lipstick and eyeshadow she has on. I can't see her going far.

As much as I dislike her look...she's got something about her that makes me think the modelling world will love her. Kinda of like an Iman vibe...can't really put my finger on it. She's not one of my favorites, but I can see why she's there.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."