Page 15 of 133 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Nnenna - Cycle 6

FORT Fan
    Kabraw can you tell us more about her? Pleeeeeeeeeeese.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    I think I'm going to like her a lot, as long as she's more Elyse than Yaya. She's obviously accomplished a lot and resides in H-town, like me! I hope she does a better job of representing than Brandy ever did. She sounds very mature and intelligent, so far, which I respect a lot. I like her looks, too, but the short hair is kind of harsh to me. I want to see her with some extensions, because the shorter hair kind of ages her. But I think she'll stick around for a while in this competition...

Nnenna is AWESOME! I love that she has no pre-concieved notions about her and modeling. I.E.... "I am the Next Top Model!" and "I am the new, notorious, Nnenna! GAWD! She's great, and she has a bit of a Nigerian accent. Fabulous!
    i'm a heartbreaker. i'm a heartbreaker.

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smartcritic View Post
    I don't think she would look bad even with a shaved head. She has very feminine and cute facial features. But yeah I do hope they give her extensions.
    i don't think she needs extensions, i feel it would take away from her naturalness. but she could carry anything. she is gorgeous, i see her going far.

I can't wait to see the Nnenna vs. Brooke showdown in the finals!

Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo View Post
    I can't wait to see the Nnenna vs. Brooke showdown in the finals!
    do you know that this happens or is this what you hope will happen?
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

Quote Originally Posted by shananana View Post
    do you know that this happens or is this what you hope will happen?
    I predict!

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I think she might prove to be un-photogenic? So far, I am not impressed with her photos. She has a fine canvas so I hope she can "work it."

I am glad to see that she is humble and is probably willing to learn to model; she doesn't have a delusional inflated ego like: Furonda, Leslie, Jade (I think)....among others. I like confidence, but not over confidence!

FORT Fan
    Heh, i picture her being around as long as Kelle was... her "Fairy" shot was horrible!

Quote Originally Posted by docjunkie View Post
    Heh, i picture her being around as long as Kelle was... her "Fairy" shot was horrible!
    Check out the promo group pictures for past seasons. Alot of "un-photogenic" contestants looked great in them, and the good ones during the show were bad. Maybe it's not the same case with Nnenna but I really like her look. She can be a great runway model.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker