Page 12 of 133 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Nnenna - Cycle 6

but they said taller girls so like I am expecting a 5'11 girl to win.. but I want her to win
    "this love is unbreakable..."

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    i think 5'8 is a good height but id perfer atleast 5'9

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    i dont know if any of you know but she actually IS american because in the interveiw she said " i lived in nigeria for 12 years, the i moved BACK to america" i know some of you were questioning if she was american or not.

FORT Fan
    I figured the same thing too. It is extremely hard to become a U.S. citizen after being here only since 1995, even if you marry an American you only become a resident and she is not married. She said "moved back" which implies she was born here and most likely her parents are Nigerians and she grew up in Nigeria.

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smartcritic View Post
    I figured the same thing too. It is extremely hard to become a U.S. citizen after being here only since 1995, even if you marry an American you only become a resident and she is not married. She said "moved back" which implies she was born here and most likely her parents are Nigerians and she grew up in Nigeria.
    I came to the States in 1998, and I'm an American now. I've got my citizenship since 2004, you know.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Nnenna is pretty so far...but I don't want to get too excited about her until I see the show. Many people are so happy to root for her because she is nigerian and she is a chemists. I am more impressed that she is a chemist too, however, I am not that impressed by her photos so far. I am sure she is very dignified and humble, so I am happy she is on the show! Last season had too many low class contests...

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl View Post
    Nnenna is pretty so far...but I don't want to get too excited about her until I see the show. Many people are so happy to root for her because she is nigerian and she is a chemists. I am more impressed that she is a chemist too, however, I am not that impressed by her photos so far. I am sure she is very dignified and humble, so I am happy she is on the show! Last season had too many low class contests...
    Wow, low class. That's a bit harsh to say!

I think she's top 3 material

FORT Fan
    I hope she wins or at least make it to top 2.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aprilshouldawin View Post
    Wow, low class. That's a bit harsh to say!
    I think Lisa peeing in a diaper and getting sloppy drunk qualifies as low class: Bre vandalizing someone else's property, Jayla's yellow teeth and her other tactics, Sara and Kim not controlling their hormones, and again Lisa...Do you think that was classy?

I don't think a "chemist" would pee in a diaper or damage someone's property; they might, however, get sloppy drunk!