Page 11 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Nnenna - Cycle 6

FORT Fan
    If she doesn't win or come close to winning you can bet politics had something to do with it. Am surprised she even made it on the show. I guess Tyra was able to forgive the fact that Seal (nigerian) moved on to Heidi Klum after they dated and also the fact that young nigerian model Oluchi (now a victoria secret angel) pretty much became to her what she was to Niaomi.

Quote Originally Posted by smartcritic View Post
    If she doesn't win or come close to winning you can bet politics had something to do with it. Am surprised she even made it on the show. I guess Tyra was able to forgive the fact that Seal (nigerian) moved on to Heidi Klum after they dated and also the fact that young nigerian model Oluchi (now a victoria secret angel) pretty much became to her what she was to Niaomi.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    Top 3 potential. (: She looks really keenyah to me..
    Yep... Keenyah's flower photoshoot...
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

What difference would that make to Tyra??? She dumped Seal's butt. I'm sure she could care less.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    She looks nothing like keenyah to me. I don't know if she is the right dark skinned girl though; she is no Naomi Campbell or Iman, but she is at least top 3 in terms of the other contestants.

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Oh, yeah, thats it, Tyra's vendetta! That is the most ridiculous thing i've heard.
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTManonimus View Post
    Oh, yeah, thats it, Tyra's vendetta! That is the most ridiculous thing i've heard.
    I totally agree.

Nnenna got chosen because she was beautiful and different, plain & simple.

FORT Regular
    Nnena's teeth annoy me; like she would get bad breath really easily.

the only thing keeping her from winning is her height and the letter N
    but I love her <3
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Quote Originally Posted by coftia View Post
    the only thing keeping her from winning is her height and the letter N
    but I love her <3
    how is her height an issue? She's 5'9.5, she's half an inch taller than the last two winners. Besides if she gets signed to an agency, they will probably round it up to 5'10 anyways.