Page 105 of 133 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1326

Thread: Nnenna - Cycle 6

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    And on Talk Model today, she said a lot of her comments and her phone conversations with John were taken out of context and rearranged. When she said "I'm indifferent" she said she wasn't talking about John at all, it was a whole other topic.
    Lol, TunaFests said that....
    Nonetheless, Reality TV is so cruel. It's outrageous that they do stuff like that, which is why I really feel bad for signature biatches of the seasons being misrepresented on television, ie. Camille, Brandy, Lisa, Jade....

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112 View Post
    Lol, TunaFests said that....
    Nonetheless, Reality TV is so cruel. It's outrageous that they do stuff like that, which is why I really feel bad for signature biatches of the seasons being misrepresented on television, ie. Camille, Brandy, Lisa, Jade....
    Ooops, I missed that! Well it should be repeated twice anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    And on Talk Model today, she said a lot of her comments and her phone conversations with John were taken out of context and rearranged. When she said "I'm indifferent" she said she wasn't talking about John at all, it was a whole other topic.
    That's why I take anything on "reality" TV will a big grain of salt. And anything in print. Print can't capture tone of voice or facial expression. Even if the writer had the best of intentions. You are there so you know the context of the comments. I know I've been suprised when someone reads I quote I included in a story and they are waaay off base. I'm suprised because I am closer to the live event. But in hindsight ....

I liked Nnenna at the beginning, but what initially struck me as quiet strength and elegance turned into arrogance and bitchiness. She was extremely callous to Brooke, and oozed a sense of entitlement. I can't really see how that whole scene was edited to show Nnenna in a bad light. She took care of that herself. :nono She may have won a bucketful of challenges, but her photos were only meh. It seemed like a fair elimination to me.
    Last edited by realfun; 04-27-2006 at 10:56 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun View Post
    I liked Nnenna at the beginning, but what initially struck me as quiet strength and elegance turned into arrogance and bitchiness. She was extremely callous to Brooke, and oozed a sense of entitlement. She may have won a bucketful of challenges, but her photos were only meh. It seemed like a fair elimination to me.
    Next to Brooke, I'm sure Nnenna could appear to ooze a sense of entitlement, but that could have just as easily been a sense of self, since Brooke didn't have much sense of self, but that's a road we probably don't need to go down again. It's over now!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    I missed the show yesterday [mod edit]. THANK GOD NNENNA IS GONE. Crimeny! Ding Dong the witch is dead! And then some!
    I am pleased beyond belief! The competition is saved!

Oops, sorry!
    Last edited by OrangeDingo; 04-27-2006 at 11:05 PM. Reason: removed reference to illegal activity not condoned on FORT.

Looks like Brooke has been callous to almost everyone who isn't her friend... behind their backs. Which is just a little bit worse, imo. But whatever, glad she's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Next to Brooke, I'm sure Nnenna could appear to ooze a sense of entitlement, but that could have just as easily been a sense of self, since Brooke didn't have much sense of self, but that's a road we probably don't need to go down again. It's over now!!
    Naw, a sense of self I can get behind (i.e. Jade). Rude, callous, ugly behavior, not so much. Oh yeah, and then there were the deadly dull photos...

Good riddance, ba-Nnenna. Don't let the door smack you on the way out.
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

--
    Don't know if this has been brought up yet, but something new happened in ANTM history.

Nnenna = First girl to be eliminated on episode that she won the challenge.