Page 104 of 133 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1326

Thread: Nnenna - Cycle 6

CCL
    I was reminded, when they showed her photos at the end, that Nnenna's first two pictures were really good, but after that they were just mediocre (career picture, mermaid shot) or downright bad (the baby doll photo - she looks like a drag queen!, the krumping photo). Not really sorry to see her go, personally.
    Who thinks Nnenna's whiny boyfriend Jonathan called Tyra's production company 20 times a day until they got tired of it and booted her?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mya26 View Post
    I never saw what was so great about her. I'm glad she's gone. All of her photos have been crappy imo. I'm glad they kept Furonda - her photos have been really good. I hope Danielle wins! A Danielle and Joanie final two would be awesome.
    I agree 100% with all the things you said.

Her bald pic: I like most of it, but her mouth area really bothers me, she looks like she's mad at somebody or about to throw up. Her second picture was so-so, but after her first two pics, she started just giving no expression, almost expecting to look stunning effortlessly.

Nnenna and Pickler in one night...yay! Here's to hoping for a Danielle and Joanie final two, with Furry-onda close behind! I feel like they almost kept Sara on a pity vote, though. Her picture looked a bit puerile (like Catie from C2) and they just said, "Well, she's trying, so she'll stay..."

Quote Originally Posted by missdiva View Post
    I always liked Nnenna but I think soon as her boyfriend starting bugging her that's when she started slacking
    Actually I think the responsibility should be on Nnenna not her boyfirend, she slacked because she THOUGHT she was the best and therefore didnt have to try hard. And thats what she did, she thought she could coast throw to the end, and that doesnt work. Picture wise this week (and many previously) she was slaughtered, she had some terrible photos, the other girls work it whereas with nnenna its always the same boring face. And honestly she was one of the least beautiful girls left, sure all the girls there are beautiful, but when your trying to be a model its what you do with that beauty that counts, and she didnt do anything with it. I am glad she is gone!!

FORT Fan
    I think this is the most competitive cycle.

i kinda feel bad for Nnenna having to have gone on this show...the editing is so cruel! according to her when she said "i feel indifferent to the whole situation" it was about a totally different situation and they cut and pasted it to make it look like she was talking about her boyfriend. i'm sure they do that with a lot of stuff on this show.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    i kinda feel bad for Nnenna having to have gone on this show...the editing is so cruel! according to her when she said "i feel indifferent to the whole situation" it was about a totally different situation and they cut and pasted it to make it look like she was talking about her boyfriend. i'm sure they do that with a lot of stuff on this show.
    Ugh, that's terrible.....it's like what they did to Lisa when she was eliminated.

cow
    im actually not that shocked by her elimination. she isn't improving at all, in fact she's going backwards. i think she'll do great as a model after the show, but i actually think she deserved to be eliminated this week. dont get me wrong, i like nnenna, i just think her photo was the worst this week. at least her elimination wasnt as shocking as mollie sue's.
    moooooo
    orangepie

I think it was the right time for her to go because she wasn't getting anything more out of her experience. She started at a higher level than some of the girls that are showing improvement (IMHO) and needed more individual one-on-one to grow. And I don't think she fit quite the mold they are looking for on ANTM.

With that said, I do think the exposure will get her work and help her in the end. I see her doing high-end type of modeling. Very sophisticated artsy work. Edgy even. Just not smile, cute Cover Girl stuff. I wish her well, as I do ALL of the models on the show.

World's #1 Slacker
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    Me too, but I personally think she came off well for the most part. Maybe it will work to her advantage, as it did for some of the other girls.

And the editing IS cruel. For instance: she was laughing not at Brooke but at the strange expression Miss J. made whenever any of the girls screwed up-- she even explained it to Brooke. She made up with John, and they had a really nice evening together. All those times we saw her on the phone yelling at John (and vice versa) were clips from only two days of talking to him.

And on Talk Model today, she said a lot of her comments and her phone conversations with John were taken out of context and rearranged. When she said "I'm indifferent" she said she wasn't talking about John at all, it was a whole other topic.