Page 103 of 133 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1326

Thread: Nnenna - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I was in shock last night, but when they reviewed all of the remaining contestants, I couldn't see how it could be anyone but Nnenna. Oh well.....
    It's their show!
    They wanted -right from the beginning- and will get a "real" black-american...atleast in the top two. Anything else in between was just drama for viewers and two minutes fame for the other girls.

Wonder who they are going to turn their selective editing skills on for the rest of the season.

Last edited by Krosata; 04-27-2006 at 08:46 AM.
    This should have been a Fair fight though.
    If the other favorite gals were so good they would have shone anyway
    without having discourage Nnenna just coz she was a
    front runner.
    Talk those pple who climb up by stepping on others!

http://www.supermodels.nl/ajumanasenyana/pictures/1

she is manly looking.

FORT Fan
    I always liked Nnenna but I think soon as her boyfriend starting bugging her that's when she started slacking

I'm shocked, Nnenna was the most beautiful one in the final 13. With Mollie Sue and Brooke gone, I don't know who to root for.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

I never saw what was so great about her. I'm glad she's gone. All of her photos have been crappy imo. I'm glad they kept Furonda - her photos have been really good. I hope Danielle wins! A Danielle and Joanie final two would be awesome.

Between Nnenna and Furonda, Nnenna deserved to go home. Between Sara and Nnenna, either one should have gone home, double elimination! Between Jade and Nnenna... hmmm, that would have been tough. I think it was a fair elimination though. Disappointed that Nnenna couldn't pull off a good photo, and wasn't really even trying.

"I winning most of the challenges. I'm doing outstanding." I'm glad Nnenna is gone she and her boyfriend bored me to tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Mya26 View Post
    I never saw what was so great about her. I'm glad she's gone. All of her photos have been crappy imo.
    I totally agree. The only photo she did well on IMO was the bald one, and to me, even that one wasn't as good as the judges made it seem. She started giving the same facial expression in her pics (except for the krumping one, where she had on that huge smile that looked out of place for that type of photo). I think the judges just got kind of bored with her, like I did. At least with her gone, the other girls can win some challenges.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Nnenna (and Bre) are on talk model, lol. Apparently Jade cooks for all the girls every night and they don't show it. Nnenna doesn't sound arrogant at all, she just tries to stay positive and keep things positive. She seems really positive, smart, and outgoing.

And Bre is just hilarious, doling out advice and all, lmao.
    Last edited by viv_smi98; 04-27-2006 at 02:40 PM.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    Nnenna (and Bre) are on talk model, lol. Apparently Jade cooks for all the girls every night and they don't show it. Nnenna doesn't sound arrogant at all, she just tries to stay positive and keep things positive. She seems really positive, smart, and outgoing.

And Bre is just hilarious, doling out advice and all, lmao.
    They probably didn't want to show the good side of Jade they want to make her seem like the bad one when she is not that bad. I didn't think Nnenna was arrogant either she just had good confidence