Page 8 of 201 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Mollie Sue - Cycle 6

FORT Fan
    Yowza! Yes, she does look a lot like Amanda from season (what, 3? 4?). I think she is stunning. Love the look.

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen View Post
    ^Kindof like ashley said last season about having milky skin that allows her to wear any hair color

I wonder what her makeover will be like
    I think She'll get her hair darkened
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

Quote Originally Posted by Blaase View Post
    Lets see, she has amazing eyes, perfect figure for runway, she is 5' 9. has the best photos compared to the other girls in my opinion, she's got ALOT going for her, and they could dye her hair any other color and she would still be freaking hot, I hope they dye it black.
    'cept for her age. I find her to be the most attractive of the bunch though. Hope they don't screw her up with horrid make-over.

FORT Fogey
    Sometime last year not long after cycle 5 finished a photo was released of a girl with black hair (with a small portion of green) smoking, rumored to be a girl from cycle 6. I can't find it at the moment, but to anybody who remembers it, do you think it could be Mollie Sue? I have a gut feeling that it was.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Mollie is so fugly on film. Her video does not look anything like her in photos. Very very old.
    beauty is only skin deep.

yeah. I like this girl. I mean for now Lets hope she's in the top three

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Very nice, very pretty, maybe a little too quiet, i don't think the producers will like that, if anything the quitness is what is going to get her cut, hopefully not, but the experience shows...
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

She's one of my pre-show favs! And I like that she has red hair, hardly any ANTM girls have had that colour hair. I really really hope they don't dye it when she gets a makeover.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Just saw her video clip: She seems like a really cool person. Love her voice too.

As some people said, she has much going for her 'cept her age.. But she is (after seeing her MySpace) -well, I think she is- an outgoing person, but maybe a bit too outgoing (read: Lisa only less crazyness) But she seems proffesional.. We'll see, I'll love her anyway (she's so goreous)
    Last edited by libra1022; 02-18-2006 at 07:57 PM.
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!