Page 54 of 201 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Mollie Sue - Cycle 6

FORT Fogey
    I think she looks 25 or older. I dont think she looks younger than her age which I still dont see as a big deal. Most models dont hit it big (to where we know them as household names) until close to mid twenties anyway. It may be a late start but if its in her destiny to be a successful model than it will happen regardless of her age.

FORT Newbie
    i found this (pre-show?) picture of mollie sue while looking around misshapes.com. she looks amazing.

Yes, I think I prefer her with longer hair as well. The makeover they gave her on the show and the hair she's spotting now is not too bad, but it makes her look too masculine. I think she should grow it out a bit.

FORT Fanatic
    More Mollie Sue:

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    I like all of her pictures. In the last one she looks so happy can't believe she was booted of for having no personnality

"I LOVE the smell of hair and make-up in the morning, it smells like ... VICTORY" - Tyra Banks

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Cath31 View Post
    I like all of her pictures. In the last one she looks so happy can't believe she was booted of for having no personnality
    I know! And apparently she has personality by the way she dresses!
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    I love Mollie Sue's look. Like Elyse, she's adrogynous, yet feminine and somewhat delicate. The fashion world will embrace her...

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Okay. One word: ADORABLE!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I actually think that her pre-makeover hair was terrible. It was very dull and badly needed some styling . It was altogether very sad-looking. Her makeover gave her brighter, softer, spunkier hair. Much cuter.

I personally liked her hair pre-makeover better. She still looked good after the makeover as well though. It's too bad she never really took any great photos, except for the bald one IMO.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."