Page 5 of 201 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Mollie Sue - Cycle 6

The more I look at this irl, the more I like her. I wish that her hair wasn't red in these pics, though. Her myspace shows her with so many other colors...brown/black/blonde, and they all look so much better on her. She's channeling Amanda like crazy in the promo pics, but judging by her others, she's got a very clear and unique personal style, that really isn't Amanda-like at all. I like her. Hope she goes far.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

This girl is edgy...she does look like an edgy Amanda...I don't know but I get the vibe that she's a beautician...She seems very spontaneous and open to transformation of her hair and style...she seems like the most trendy or edgy of the bunch and she looks like she knows alot about style...she's from Florida I bet she's a party girl..

Quote Originally Posted by southernbeauty View Post
    This girl is edgy...she does look like an edgy Amanda...I don't know but I get the vibe that she's a beautician...She seems very spontaneous and open to transformation of her hair and style...she seems like the most trendy or edgy of the bunch and she looks like she knows alot about style...she's from Florida I bet she's a party girl..
    Serious Lisa vibe...and she is older to boot!
    Out. for. a. walk... Bitch.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    She is the girl most in need of the makeover episode; her haircut/style is so unflattering! I withhold my opinion until after that.

She looked really manly in the promo pics but she looks like a girl in her myspace pic. I'm on the fence on this one.

first thing i noticed about her was her resemblance to amanda of s3 like what most of you had said.

i kinda think she's the most attractive of the bunch. she's definitely an early favorite of mine.

judging by her myspace & friendster pictures, she changes her look alot so i guess during the makeover episode we won't hear any whining from her.

Looking at her MySpace does give off Lisa vibes...

The pictures of her with black and blonde hair make her boring for me but I like her eyes.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    I love her
    She is definately one of my favorites

at the name, but I do love how much she looks like Nicole Borud(cycle 3)