Page 14 of 201 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Mollie Sue - Cycle 6

I dont think molly sue will need a makeover i love the red hair and her hair looks good short.

Quote Originally Posted by to nice View Post
    I dont think molly sue will need a makeover i love the red hair and her hair looks good short.
    Gosh, I keep getting this weird feeling that they may give her some long hair extensions for some reason. No clue why...LOL. I just hope they don't, her face is very strong IMO, and the short hair will accent her facial features well. I like it red and short anyways .
    To Allison: "Are you cold?
    Jay: "No, she's just posing".
    Hahaha!

Possible 'spoiler'

Why Mollie Sue might not be the winner:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    On her MySpace are some pictures were she has this HotPink haircolour.. I'm not sure if they're taken after filming the show But do you think ANTM would dye her hair pink? Or would Tyra & co let her do that? But then again at the time we know who wins she might already dyed it back to.. blonde/red/black Just wondering
    Last edited by libra1022; 03-05-2006 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by As-Tom View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    On her MySpace are some pictures were she has this HotPink haircolour.. I'm not sure if they're taken after filming the show But do you think ANTM would dye her hair pink? Or would Tyra & co let her do that? But then again at the time we know who wins she might already dyed it back to.. blonde/red/black Just wondering

yeah i posted the same thing a while ago, and i thought it was a little revealing
    Last edited by libra1022; 03-05-2006 at 10:20 PM.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by As-Tom View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    No, I don't think "Hot Pink" is in fashion right now. Their makeovers usually reflect current high fashion styles. If she dyed her hair it could be that she is trying to hide in plain site; all the girls are probably being noticed since their pictures are out there now; the attention, I am sure gets bothersome.

This could mean that she is not the winner because she would be in the midst of taking pictures with Geles and other promotions (hence, groovy hair); or she could be throwing people off with her punk-rock look: they would think she could not win looking like that!
    Last edited by libra1022; 03-05-2006 at 10:21 PM.

PLEASE do not use a color code when giving spoilers, there is a setup for spoilers so that they are completely whited out when you're using any of the available FoRT color schemes. Use the word [spoiler ] [/spoiler ] minus the spaces in the brackets if you are giving spoiler information.

THANKS!
    Last edited by libra1022; 03-05-2006 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022 View Post

PLEASE do not use a color code when giving spoilers, there is a setup for spoilers so that they are completely whited out when you're using any of the available FoRT color schemes. Use the word [spoiler ] [/spoiler ] minus the spaces in the brackets if you are giving spoiler information.

THANKS!
    Sorry didn't knew the code for spoilers

[edit]OnTopic: I can see her pull of a Lisa (less crazy, no peeing dypers) I don't see her winning actually Her personality might be too strong She's not that bubbling, cute (young) covergirl-type of person (and that's the same reason Jade won't win)
    Last edited by As-Tom; 03-05-2006 at 10:53 PM.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    I don't know about Mollie... she's very striking but her myspace photos show she can look almost too edgy. That's not very "in" right now. And you're right, As-Tom, she doesn't have that CoverGirl thing... I guess she'll provide some drama, but I just can't picture her winning, seeing as she's a cross between Amanda and Nicole (Cycle 3)....

Mollie Sue... hmmm. I have to see her methods to be a fan. Right now, she's just a pretty face.
    i'm a heartbreaker. i'm a heartbreaker.

Lisa #2. She looks old.
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!