Page 11 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Mollie Sue - Cycle 6

FORT Newbie
    i hate molly sue. i dont know why. i just do.

If she doesn't win, then I bet she'll become like Elyse. And what I mean is be very successful after the show is over.

I like her to an extent to which a model should be.

First off, I don't know if it's her age or "look" in general but she appears to have a very "old" appeal (and I mean it in the nicest way possible). Yet, let's be real - if you appear on the fashion scene as a new face, you've got to have a youthfulness towards you; she doesn't have that. It all depends though, there are exceptional models who've been successful starting late (Yasmin Warsame).

There's a reason why models start so early, because success doesn't happen overnight (like ANTM intend for it to be) it takes time and hard work and a model doesn't get her big break until 21-25. I think she's beautiful but a bit average in my opinion, the only thing special about her is her red hair. To me, she isn't striking.

Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d View Post
    I like her to an extent to which a model should be.

First off, I don't know if it's her age or "look" in general but she appears to have a very "old" appeal (and I mean it in the nicest way possible). Yet, let's be real - if you appear on the fashion scene as a new face, you've got to have a youthfulness towards you; she doesn't have that. It all depends though, there are exceptional models who've been successful starting late (Yasmin Warsame).

There's a reason why models start so early, because success doesn't happen overnight (like ANTM intend for it to be) it takes time and hard work and a model doesn't get her big break until 21-25. I think she's beautiful but a bit average in my opinion, the only thing special about her is her red hair. To me, she isn't striking.
    yeah exactly. i think ANTM is giving itself too much credit by thinking that it can project the winner straight into the fashion scene.

the red color needs to go. it looked good on nicole because she had a soft face but it just ages mollie

i think either mollie sue or jade would be the winner

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    She reminds me of season 3's Amanda.
    Which makes sense if you think about the possible age part.

FORT Regular
    I see girls in Tampa that look as good if not better than mollie sue. A casting director could come here and find all the girls she needs in a span of 5 minutes. Its strange how everyone here is so hot!

Quote Originally Posted by leospyder View Post
    I see girls in Tampa that look as good if not better than mollie sue. A casting director could come here and find all the girls she needs in a span of 5 minutes. Its strange how everyone here is so hot!
    Yeah but I bet you all the hot girls in Tampa are all strippers. I'm being dead honest, there's like a strip club on every block.

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr View Post
    She reminds me of season 3's Amanda.
    Which makes sense if you think about the possible age part.
    I agree, there is something about her face and eyes that reminds me of Amanda.. and thats a good thing! Amanda was great!
    Last edited by ANTM OBSESSION; 02-20-2006 at 11:59 PM.

The more I see of Mollie Sue, the more I like her. But what's up with the key thing around her neck that she's wearing in 2 of her pre-show photos? It really bugs me.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."