Page 10 of 201 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Mollie Sue - Cycle 6

I know who Mollie reminds me of , Lara Flyn Boyle.
    But Mollie is way better of course. Lara would still have a career if she looked as good as Mollie.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaase View Post
    I know who Mollie reminds me of , Lara Flyn Boyle.
    But Mollie is way better of course. Lara would still have a career if she looked as good as Mollie.
    Ah, yes, she does remind me of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest View Post
    Actually I do not think that it is that unlikely that she could be the first to be gone. Look at Brita and Ashley, I thought they were among the most beautiful of their seasons and I thought they'd go far yet they were each the first eliminated.
    I think she'll go far. Ashley and Brita could not model if their life depended on it, at the point that they were at anyways. Mollie appears to be the best model of the group, IMO at least.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbeauty View Post
    I watched their videos and many of the girls really thinks that Mollie is their biggest competition...I like when she said that her age is her strength not her weakness...SHe even revealed that she's been modeling for a while...I really believe this is a potential Cycle 6's winner...Her and Nneena are gonna be in the top 2....One of them will be cycle 6's winner...and it can be either one depending on what the judges are looking for..
    I think it will be Mollie Sue and Nnenna as well.

Besides that, I think she is just gorgeous. Her facial features are striking, and I'd say she has a model's body.

I have a feeling this is her makeover, it looks cute I guess but I was hoping for a different color.
    Last edited by Blaase; 02-18-2006 at 02:06 PM.

Smoking = not good for the skin.

That blond looks too orangy/yellowish, it's not a flattering shade. I hope that's not her makeover.

If she had longer hair, like shoulder length, it'd be a good look for her. But, she doesn't so I don't know what they'll do.

I'm really not liking her at all I don't think she is that hot and since I don't like amanda her looking like her is not a plus for me. Maybe it will change once I see her on the show but I am not liking what I see now.
    Believe Half of What You See and None of What you Hear.

she looks like martina mcbride.

She was so quiet on her video, she really reminds me of Nicole c3. Will she go the same route and take great pictures but be eliminated because of her personality?

Quote Originally Posted by snow-phoenix View Post
    She was so quiet on her video, she really reminds me of Nicole c3. Will she go the same route and take great pictures but be eliminated because of her personality?
    Her personality on film is reserved and professional..but her presence is like Naima...it stands out...she don't have to say anything the eyes are directly captured on her b/c of her uniqueness and poise...but deep down inside she's a party girl and she's fun she just knows when and where it's appropriate to act like that...B/c remember Naima was a party girl but on film and during interviews she knew how to be professional unlike Brittany who act flamboyant at all times..

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I dispise the glamorization of cigarette smoking...but I guess she thinks its cute. Little does she know, it makes her look low-class. She looks and reminds me of Amanda--maybe she will have a sob story! Every season there is one: lupus, legally blind, hard knocks life...