Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Leslie - Cycle 6

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    she's one of my favorite!:p I think she has a great chance of winning this with Nnenna or Mollie Sue. I can see her as a CoverGirl and in a high fashion magasine but I don't know if I see her in haute-couture well see in the show...

She does have the Covergirl look--I see what you're talking about. I think it's her smile.
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

my 1st fav!!!

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    I haven't seen the episode yet, and I been scrolling through the pics on the official website. Her face is okay, but that hand is hideous. They look exactly like mine, and that's not a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by quangtran View Post
    I haven't seen the episode yet, and I been scrolling through the pics on the official website. Her face is okay, but that hand is hideous. They look exactly like mine, and that's not a good thing.
    I gotta agree on the hand thing (sorry if I'm insulting yours in the process quangtran ).

When I saw that picture, I thought "those are not the hands of an 18-year-old." The only thing I can think that would make them prematurely old/wrinkly looking like that is if she has a job that involves putting them in water a lot or something. Maybe if they were pampered and protected more they would look better, or it's possible that they're just naturally that way.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

fav, gurl... not my fav. pic tho

They really should have picked one without a hand. And why was she pursing her lips like that in ALL her pictures, especially the beauty shots. Not attractive.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    She is stunning, but what's up with the hand? Old lady hands--they could have airbrused that hand--they just wanted to pick at something.

She has a nice body, but her hips and that walk are atrocious.

I think she is really really beautiful. She suprised me so much.

CCL
    I was just looking at a spread of Gemma Ward and her hands were atrocious (if that is any consideration). No career as a hand model for Leslie. She's got a lot of factors in her favour - tall, young, beautiful face. Her body did look a bit weird in the audition but it went by pretty fast so I don't know how much of a "problem" it will be (if any). I think she will do well. The bald photo was pretty good.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.