Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy - Cycle 6

actually i reallllllly like her face...and if she photographs like she did in the group promo or the pyramid shot then she will go far

www.PonandZi.com phantasmogoria's Avatar
    She looks old. Jade's 26, Mollie's 25 and they looks younger than Kathy.

When I saw her pic, the first thing I thought was, 'Whoa... She looks like Lily Cole!" but I look harder and I'm changing my mind. Her neck seems to be short in proportion to the rest of her figure but I don't know if it's from her awkward pose. She looks like a model, she stands out, but I don't know if she'll have the capability of posing for a great photo (just by looking at her pics on the website).
    She's one of my early favourites because she has a bizarre element in her look that is present in the most popular models of the moment. She's young, edgy, and fresh but lacks in subtilty. What she could have done is to improve on her posing and wear lighter makeup. Her features are already over defined as it is but the high fashion world seems to like controversial beauty anyway.
    Overall, I really like her but it all depends on what kind of model Tyra and squad are looking for this season; Sports Illustrated or W Magazine.

FORT Newbie
    Is that an Adam's Apple I spy?

FORT Fogey
    Regardless of how she does on this show, I think she has a wonderful career ahead of her as a model. I don't even think she needs this show for a break. She should have just made a trip to NY and signed with one of the top agencies.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm feelin' Cassandra vibe from her. She probably would get the same haircut/style that Cassandra had in the last season.
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTManonimus View Post
    A complete F#%&* idiot! Makes little sence when she talks, absolutely boring and annoying, no chance, one of the first ones to go.
    I didn't like the way she presented herself either.

I am almost afraid she will be the one they will make fun of, as she really seems unsuitable for this.

I mean...she might look Slavic and all with her sharp features but she really looks old old old. Like 45.

omg.. how many different people are going to say the damn same thing
    I CAN SEE THAT SHE LOOKS OLD.. *phew* I just needed to get that frustration of my shoulders, now you may repeat that comment as much as you people like to XD!

So, about her: I first had the same thoughts like most of you, she looks old.. She doesn't take such great picture's.. But when I took the time she has such an amazing face! I'd love to see her in haute coutore and I can't wait to see her walk!! She starts growing on me more and more!
    Well she just can't win, she's not a Covergirl.. bummer (or this girl need to suprise me,.. I'm still hoping)
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by As-Tom View Post
    omg.. how many different people are going to say the damn same thing
    I CAN SEE THAT SHE LOOKS OLD.. *phew* I just needed to get that frustration of my shoulders, now you may repeat that comment as much as you people like to XD!

So, about her: I first had the same thoughts like most of you, she looks old.. She doesn't take such great picture's.. But when I took the time she has such an amazing face! I'd love to see her in haute coutore and I can't wait to see her walk!! She starts growing on me more and more!
    Well she just can't win, she's not a Covergirl.. bummer (or this girl need to suprise me,.. I'm still hoping)
    Oh yea, haute couture allright, they will not need to put freky make up on her, she is scary enough as is, and here is a thought, aren't models suppose to be pretty?
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTManonimus View Post
    Oh yea, haute couture allright, they will not need to put freky make up on her, she is scary enough as is, and here is a thought, aren't models suppose to be pretty?
    I do agree with you on this one, but both of us are really not politically correct