Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy - Cycle 6

She looks OLD. She's got something going for her...I can't put my finger on what....she is unique looking...but she just looks old old old.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nora View Post
    She looks OLD. She's got something going for her...I can't put my finger on what....she is unique looking...but she just looks old old old.
    That's what I was thinking
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

As of now she's one of the weakest as far as looks go...maybe after the makeover and watching the show she'll transform and look more like a model..

Looks like she's starving in that picture. I think she'll be the first to go. Not impressed.

FORT Fogey
    I bet they give her a Twiggy cut. I think that may actually help make her look less old. But it also will mean that she'll be around for a long time--the girls who get the most dramatic makeovers are never cut first.

I like her. She looks very edgy.

Don't forget about Bre and her 12 hour micro-braids. Then she was the next one cut.
    Out. for. a. walk... Bitch.

I like her because she reminds me of the girls I see in magazines right now. Very high fashion look and unique.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by blue eyes View Post
    Don't forget about Bre and her 12 hour micro-braids. Then she was the next one cut.
    I think you mean Ebony? And she should have been the first one cut, but they made her suffer so much with the makeover that they kept her around. Proves my point.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Ugh, she will scare small children with that look! She looks mean, like she is into witchcraft or the occult! It may be the angle her face is in--but her gaze is like daggers hitting you. Relax the face hon, looking fierce is not looking mean.