Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy - Cycle 6

I miss her so much i didn't like her before the show but i loved her after it air it was so sad to see her leave i felt sorry for her she was the funniest one from all of them and i loved when she did the drop it like is hot thing at the end hilarious. ooohhh kathy you will be miss.

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu_9289 View Post
    I miss her so much i didn't like her before the show but i loved her after it air it was so sad to see her leave i felt sorry for her she was the funniest one from all of them and i loved when she did the drop it like is hot thing at the end hilarious. ooohhh kathy you will be miss.
    yea i know, she shouldn't have been cut first!

I think her personality will get some doors opening for her. I wish she would have at least made it to the makeover portion. I'd love to see her with a really bold hair color.

IMHO she did not look like model material at all. A previous poster said she looked like a Wal-Mart model and I have to agree. I thought she looked like a chicken.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Kathy was so much fun to watch. She was like a kid in a candy store. I felt bad cause she really had no clue what she was doing. I wish she stayed longer. I hope she goes on tv again.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPretty View Post
    Kathy was so much fun to watch. She was like a kid in a candy store. I felt bad cause she really had no clue what she was doing. I wish she stayed longer. I hope she goes on tv again.
    I hope the Surreal Life picks her up.

Quote Originally Posted by shosho10 View Post
    I hope the Surreal Life picks her up.
    eeewww no i love Kathy but i don't think she should do the sureal Life i think that show is so.....i don't know how ot say but is just ugh

FORT Newbie
    I loved Kathy too. We hope we see more of you. Don't give up. Make some contacts.

FORT Fan
    I love Kathy as well. She seems like someone who deserved another chance. She needed to stay for the Makeover atleast, I think she would have blown the judges away afterwards. She seemed very kind and genuine, I can only hope that someone in the fashion industry realises that she is worth it.

awww i was just watching talk model and she is so cute it made me realiaze again how much i miss her