Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy - Cycle 6

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    If anyone will pull up a promo pic for Cycle 4 (underwater) you will see, that none of the girls look like themselves, it is the case here as well, you can't possibly judge this girl on a promo picture (i mean you CAN, but you probably shouldn't)
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

She seems like a nice girl on her MySpace, and the pictures posted there look better than all the ones from UPN so far. I guess I'll wait to see her on the show and see how her first photoshoot goes. Right now, my opinion is nice girl, but still not a model.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTManonimus View Post
    If anyone will pull up a promo pic for Cycle 4 (underwater) you will see, that none of the girls look like themselves, it is the case here as well, you can't possibly judge this girl on a promo picture (i mean you CAN, but you probably shouldn't)

yes but her pyramid shot in the white dresses also looks great. same face just less pink makeup

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    I think she looks dreadful, so we will just agree to disagree on this one.
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    yes but her pyramid shot in the white dresses also looks great. same face just less pink makeup
    her pyramid shot was really great. I agree. I think she should just relax and wear less makeup.

FORT Fogey
    Kathy definitely has the looks and photogenic capabilities to be a good working model, but after seeing her video, I do not think the panel will think her personality "pops" enough for this show. I hope she realizes that she doesn't need this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    Kathy definitely has the looks and photogenic capabilities to be a good working model, but after seeing her video, I do not think the panel will think her personality "pops" enough for this show. I hope she realizes that she doesn't need this show.
    I think this is the first time since I began lurking and posting here that I disagreed with you
    It's not about not "popping", the girl seems "unstable". I've commented her looks before, and it wasn't nice either, so I'll restrain from repeating myself.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo View Post
    I think this is the first time since I began lurking and posting here that I disagreed with you
    It's not about not "popping", the girl seems "unstable". I've commented her looks before, and it wasn't nice either, so I'll restrain from repeating myself.
    I agree with you that she does seem unstable and there is no way that she will win, but there is something very interesting about her face and especially the way one eye looks a little off. To me, it's captivating on film and lends itself to fashion.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    does anybody get some kind of kahlen vibe from her?

Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA View Post
    does anybody get some kind of kahlen vibe from her?
    I do actually, a bit But that's because of her MySpace..