Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Kari - Cycle 6

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    I am so confused by everyone's apparent love for this girl. I see nothing even remotely interesting about her.

She's very pretty, on looks alone she's my favorite. She looks like that actress that was on Days of our lives. She is however, very short. If only she was 2 inches taller.

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Pretty face, but everyone knows what will be the name for this girl
    Say it with me now

"C-O-M-M-E-R-C-I-A-L"
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

She's so cute and she has the baby look like Nicole. I love her already. xS haha

I live in SD and a friend of mine goes to school with her, there is no way she is 5'8" cause my friend is 5'7" and she is taller than Kari. I guess what I'm saying is she has no chance, I'd say she'll be 3rd or 4th one cut for her height and chubbyness.

Looks like a blonde Nicole.

I agreed that Kari is very pretty, but I get the feeling she's this cycle's Ashley (pretty, but first eliminated). Nothing about her makes stands out from other beautiful girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_MiSer View Post
    I agreed that Kari is very pretty, but I get the feeling she's this cycle's Ashley (pretty, but first eliminated). Nothing about her makes stands out from other beautiful girls.
    I have to disagree...Her features are not common like normal caucasian blondes like Kathy or Joanie's...She has nice lips and the shape of her eyes are nice....She has nice style choice...In all her photos her outfits were always the best and she accessorizes great also...

I don't know how people are calling her chubby. She just has a chubby face. I think it can work for her if she knows how to position her face right. but I do think she's too short. There is no way she's 5'8. In the group pic where all the girls are wearing the same heels, Jade is standing on the same steps next to her and Jade is towering over her and Jade is only 5'9. She's probably 5'7 or 5'6.5

She reminds me of Miss Piggy.