Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Kari - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
    I don't think she'll win just because Nicole already had the doll thing going on. I think Kari does it much better though, she's gorgeous. She's got that 1960's dolly-bird thing going on, as well as a lot of Brigitte Bardot. I hope if they do a celebrity look-alike thing they do her as Bardot (or Barbarella with that hair!). And CCL, I noticed the voice too! It's all good.
    I agree.

Kari's face is the best out of all the girls in my opinion. Very fashion, yet commercial.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

big_rock_show
    Kari is beautiful. She's a fun girl, very down-to-earth and sweet. We're classmates and friends, and I can tell you that she's a great person. She comes from a great family too, who love and support her very much. I'd be happy to give her a message from you if you'd like, and I will definetely tell her what nice things you've been saying about her.
    Last edited by big_rock_show; 03-09-2006 at 05:02 PM.

phantasmogoria
    She's so cute!!! She looks one those those cutie dolls that you can win in carnivals and such.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by big_rock_show View Post
    Kari is beautiful. She's a fun girl, very down-to-earth and sweet. We're classmates and friends, and I can tell you that she's a great person. She comes from a great family too, who love and support her very much. I'd be happy to give her a message from you if you'd like, and I will definetely tell her what nice things you've been saying about her.
    Just tell her she rocks & I hope she wins!

I don't see that much of a resemblance to Nicole, but I know what you guys mean when you say she's in the same "type/category." If they're picking winners based on not wanting to pick a similar winner to last time, then things might not be good for Kari. I guess we'll see.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen View Post
    She looks like Kristy Swanson and Denise Richards made an uber-model. Also, when she was bald, she looked like a kewpie doll.
    Actually, I think Jay Manuel had it right last night - she definitely looks like a Bratz doll. Trust me on this, we have a plethora of Bratz merchandise at my house. Except she has a nose (Bratz dolls noticeably lack noses). Not necessarily a bad thing.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fan
    For some reason I keep wanting to call her Kim.

FORT Fogey
    I think she's adorable looking, but almost like the way a puppy is adorable. I don't think her body is right for fashion at all.

yeah... for a model, she has a little bit of chub, but I think she's stunning.

redlight 6/7
    kari reminds so much of mia tyler.

I loved Kari's bald picture. It really brought out her gorgeous eyes and lips. I see her making it pretty far. I hope she really nails next week's shoot.