Page 53 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Joanie - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM OBSESSION View Post
    Joanie IS America's Next Top Model!!!!!!!!
    are you sure?
    i hope you are right!
    i want to see her win!

Joanie takes amazing pictures for sure...but she's old for a model and hasn't got the body to make up for it.

the top 3 should definately be Sara Danielle and Nnenna. even though Nnenna is 24 she looks very youthful and fresh and has a nice body.

Joannie, Joannie, Joannie!!!! The inner strength and grit and power that comes from this girl just gets me every single week. I was cringing the whole time she was doing the dental work, that was too intense. And she was soooo grateful and strong to go through it all and say, yeah, this is what it takes, so this is what I'm doing. She poses her butt off and evokes so much expression and is so versatile, this girl better be there in the end.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    Joanie takes amazing pictures for sure...but she's old for a model and hasn't got the body to make up for it.

the top 3 should definately be Sara Danielle and Nnenna. even though Nnenna is 24 she looks very youthful and fresh and has a nice body.
    but that is something you could work on.
    in a clip not butt on tv but on the site she got like that because she said she wanted a butt and she did not work out for like a year just to get a butt.so i think she could get ie off and i like her body

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post

Since when does this show care about such things? If you want to be a stickler about it, noone except Furonda has the right body for high fashion.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by littlecat View Post
    Since when does this show care about such things? If you want to be a stickler about it, noone except Furonda has the right body for high fashion.
    Exactly. Top Model doesn't give a damn about factors in the actual modeling industry. It's pretty apparent since they eliminated Leslie. There's Furonda, but she's 24. Average new model=15-19 years old. .. But back on topic, I think Joanie is going to be the winner or runner-up. If she's the winner, the editing absolutely sucks this season -- she posseses the winner edit this cycle.

Joanie is too old for the real modelling world, but then again, practically all the girls left this cycle are. Joanie did great last night. Kudos to her for putting up with 12 hours of dental work during the competition!
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Winner or not, Joanie looks like she's going to have the best portfolio in ANTM history.

Quote Originally Posted by laneyrachel View Post
    Exactly. Top Model doesn't give a damn about factors in the actual modeling industry. It's pretty apparent since they eliminated Leslie. There's Furonda, but she's 24. Average new model=15-19 years old. .. But back on topic, I think Joanie is going to be the winner or runner-up. If she's the winner, the editing absolutely sucks this season -- she posseses the winner edit this cycle.
    Are you joking if this was not filmed and drama was not a factor at all Leslie would have been one of the first to go. Joanie now has all the elements except for the age. Sometimes Danielle looks rather large in her photos. Furonda has an excellent body for the fashion industry. If it were about finding an actual model the final three would probaly be Joanie, Mollie Sue, and Sara. Sorry but Leslie had the worst walk and a walk is too important

I think joanie does not look her age furonda as well joanie looks like she is 22or 21 furonda looks like she is 20,21 with is a good thing.