Page 51 of 239 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Joanie - Cycle 6

Her teeth are not that bad just the one one the side.

someone posted this on the spoiler thread, but it's just a photo (since we're already discussing her dental procedure, I figured it was ok to post here). It shows her post-surgery (and probably post-show). She looks great!!!

"...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

Quote Originally Posted by to nice View Post
    Her teeth are not that bad just the one one the side.
    the snaggle tooth has pushed her front teeth out of alignment though, or maybe it's her wisdom teeth.

I can't see them making her pay for this though, so whether Joanie wins or not she's at least had some good come out of it.

I really hope they fix Danielle's as well so there will be an even playing field when we get to the CoverGirl picture.

Joanie's snaggle tooth on the left side of her mouth. In that image it's on the right side.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin_go_bragh View Post
    I was reading that teeth whitening doesn't last very long. Is that true?
    It last a very long time depending on your lifestyle and how well you take care of your teeth. Cigarettes, some foods, and coffee can cause stains on the teeth so avoid them or brush afterwards.

Joanie's results are nice; it is well worth the pain and hours in the dental chair for great results.

she is America's Next Top Model!!!

Do you know that or are you just exuberantly hoping so? haha
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

They look wasted in that picture.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by shananana View Post
    Do you know that or are you just exuberantly hoping so? haha
    i think it was exuberance lol but i hope so to. <3 joanie.

if joanie takes some killer pictures from here on out i wouldn't mind seein her in the last episode but no way should she win over some of the other girls.
    she really has to work on how she looks in person...never wear that hairstyle from last weeks judging again! her head is a strange shape which does work well enough in pictures but she's short with a shorter neck than most working models and doesn't have the best body proportions.

that said, i loved her first two photos the best and her polaroid. she was stunning in those and could definately find work in a certain niche. she looks very michael kors
    Last edited by TunaFests; 04-18-2006 at 10:06 PM.