Thread: Joanie - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by not-interested View Post
    Mollie Sue is short and old. Joanie can have more success because she's just at Mollie Sue's age, yet taller and prettier.
    Then why is Joanie's career pretty much gone and Mollie Sue is rocking the Paris runways..?

Joanie is not taller than Mollie. They're both 5'9" and Joanie has body issues

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    I'm not saying she can't have her opinions about her, but the fact that she's just saying that Tyra doesn't care about anybodies personal feelings or business is a bit ungrateful.
    Well, I just read the news to day, so I'm a bit behind. I do think Tyra was extremely nosy and rude in this case. Even if one's given another a bowl of soup, it does not given them the right to expose their business in public. Being nice and being nosy are two different things. You're nice to someone gives you no right to tell the whole world their business. What Joanie did was wrong, and she knew she'd blown that chance. Was it neccessary for Tyra to rub it in her face?

Whoever said Joanie looked like Celine Dion from her preshow pic, they were right on! That's probably why I love Joanie, because I love Celine Dion also.
    Last edited by StarbucksLover; 10-13-2006 at 12:41 AM.

Since the reunion show, i havent seen any news of Joanie... what's worng w/ her... i am so missing this girl. and please bring her back NOUS!!
    The real original AMERICAN IDOL KELLY CLARKSON's new single NEVER AGAIN is now availlable on ITUNES !!!!

Live Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil;2101289;
    Then why is Joanie's career pretty much gone and Mollie Sue is rocking the Paris runways..?
    BECAUSE Mollie Sue got ELIMINATED first about 5 weeks or more ahead of Joanie, letting her have more time to plan about her future.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by not-interested;2107333;
    BECAUSE Mollie Sue got ELIMINATED first about 5 weeks or more ahead of Joanie, letting her have more time to plan about her future.
    Not really... they aren't allowed to search for agencies or anything till the show's done airing (even if they were eliminated early on), not to mention that the show is recorded way before it airs so they both had a lot of time to "plan about their futures"
    missing Sara

Live Forever
    Actually right after Brita's episode aired when she got eliminated, she signed with FORD.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    well, that might have been different because perhaps FORD wanted her

but as far as I know, it's in the contract that the contestants aren't allowed to outright search for agencies until airing of the season is finished
    missing Sara

Live Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen;2107350;
    well, that might have been different because perhaps FORD wanted her

but as far as I know, it's in the contract that the contestants aren't allowed to outright search for agencies until airing of the season is finished
    I guess we will never really know.