Page 12 of 239 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Joanie - Cycle 6

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    I'm impressed by Joanie. I have a hard time telling if it's her in pictures or on television, but in each photo, she looks like a different girl. She's rather plain in-person, but she has a chameleon-like quality that usually bodes well for models...

I was pleasantly surprised. She looked pretty on the show and her pictures were so beautiful. I can see her in the top 5. She's one of my favorites so far.

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone else see a resemblance to Kyle from cycle 5? They both look sort of like the pretty girl next door. I don't like Joanie's face from the front, though. There's something about her jaw...

FORT Fogey
    I'm also pleasantly surprised. However, when I saw her bald photo, I thought the shape of her head was a bit awkward. Did anybody else think so?

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I am predicting that Joanie is the winner...or at least top 3. She reminds me of Shannon from cycle 1. I think she looks more like the models working today, though she may be a litte too commercial. They didn't like her picture, but I thought her pic was one of the best; they didn't like Nicole's pictures in the beginning either! So, we will see.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl View Post
    I am predicting that Joanie is the winner...or at least top 3. She reminds me of Shannon from cycle 1. I think she looks more like the models working today, though she may be a litte too commercial. They didn't like her picture, but I thought her pic was one of the best; they didn't like Nicole's pictures in the beginning either! So, we will see.
    They didn't? I thought they did. I remember that Tyra was saying that she didn't see a model when Joanie stood in front of her, but in the picture, she did.

she reminds me of kahlen facially
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl View Post
    They did like her picture. Jay Manuel did not, he said she was as life-like as the mannequin heads... I personally like Joanie, she has a very odd facial shape but it works for her. Plus I noticed she has a snaggle tooth on the side of her mouth, something I have <3 lol.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    The panel didn't like her bald photo or her other photo, I don't know why, I really liked her bald photo. They said a lot of negative things about Nicole too but they still chose her. I think Joanie may have some insecurities...but I her above all else in the house as a model.

FORT Fogey
    After last night, Joanie is one of my top choices. I think she's very beautiful and interesting at the same time. Definitely top 5 material IMHO.