Page 10 of 239 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Joanie - Cycle 6

I kind of dislike her, since I believe she is the one described in some article which I saw in a TWoP forum, which states something like "a cheerleader who hates gays and Muslims". And Joanie was a cheerleader. It could be someone else, but she is my prime suspect.

Her eyes are incredible....so she will do extremely well on tight shots....but

and this is the big butt of it all....she is 24 years old and she LOOKS like she is 24. No way she could ever be successful in runway, but she could easily do print, catalog....too soon to see if she works well as commercial. But shes definately "model pretty"
    As long as she learns not to cross her body with her arms, that is not the most striking body shot.

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl View Post
    While I agree that Joanie is incredibly beautiful, it would appear that her beauty is only skin-deep. According a survey on her MySpace, she's against gay marriages "because gay relationships only last about two weeks anyway", she dislikes "lazy and homeless" people and generally comes across as an ignorant, hateful person. What a delightful girl.

It would be wonderful if her MySpace turned out to be fake, because I do feel that she is one of the strongest competitors, looks-wise, but unfortunately it looks authentic enough. Bye-bye, Joanie.
    MySpace has been notorized for churning fake ANTB posts. Some little group of teen girls have thought it to be a "fun" thing to pose as girls from the show....

Not to mention it would be breach of contract for Joanie to have a myspace account....at least, not until after the show is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20 View Post
    MySpace has been notorized for churning fake ANTB posts. Some little group of teen girls have thought it to be a "fun" thing to pose as girls from the show....

Not to mention it would be breach of contract for Joanie to have a myspace account....at least, not until after the show is over.
    Actually its not a breach of contract to have a myspace. Many ANTM contestants actually do have myspaces before the show airs like Jayla's and Jayla's myspace was obviously real. One way to tell is to check the date. If the myspace was made before the girls were announced than its real. Is there alot of candid pics in her myspace, that could also be a sign. She's 24 though and for her to make those comments is incredibly immature.

ETA: I just read her myspace and I think she meant that as a joke.
    Last edited by ANTMADDICT99; 03-08-2006 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99 View Post

Not very funny, if you ask me. Ah well, I'll try to put her (potentially) bad personality aside and focus on her potential as a model - admittedly, not the easiest thing to do. I'm sure she'll go far in the competition, though: I love her face.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

How on earth can you hate gays Joanie?

You are going into modelling -- chances are from here on out, most of the men you'll be dealing with are homosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99 View Post

I think so too actually -- look at the shows she watches, and she says that she listens to NPR radio (political).

Now, unless she is listening to NPR in order to get herself riled up -- most likely she is pretty liberal.

Also.

I don't know if an amateur stripper would be all that hateful. I mean, that would certainly be odd.

It looks like a joke to me too. The best friend she mentioned is a gay dude, so I can't imagine she hates gays. I think it's just a really bad attempt at humor or sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollaback boy View Post
    http://myspace-867.vo.llnwd.net/00468/76/86/468156867_m.jpg

wow~she is stunning~
    Did anyone see some Trentini's vibe in her? (like on that pic: http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/8...nown0087zu.gif ) I think she's gorgeous!

Joanie = Awesome
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."